What are you working on currently? (2021)

Illum

23 Likes

I am currently working of a community and working out way up to release but were 10% starting this been in development discussing ideas we wish to release soon by next year! But this project may take some time.

I actually had a small problem with it. I was originally planning on using BodyAngularVelocity but it didnā€™t work somehow (probably bug). Also tried AssemblyAngularVelocity but it also didnā€™t work so I just tweened the orientation of the part.

1 Like

you mean roblox tarkov xd
Nice

1 Like

Working on 3rd buildingā€¦

22 Likes

Yeah. The red part determines how rough the water is. I kept it at a similar value to the default Roblox water.

Please make a tutorial of how to make custom normals in photopea so that people can make their own texture packs

Breaking Glass

18 Likes

Nice work, it really does look really accurate! What post processing did you use (if any)?

pbr AKMN

19 Likes

Idonā€™t actually know.
Just trying to work on garbage games I guessā€¦
Probably fixing this one: Basketball Stars! - Roblox

Well, I really cant and thereā€™s a few reasons why:

• I donā€™t use photopea.
  • The tutorial is basically going to just provide information on how to get started, and then you have to figure out the rest.
  • I made these textures from trial and error over the course of a week. To someone unexperienced, this could take around 3 times the time and effort.
  • Iā€™m not going through the hassle of trying to figure out how terrain texture blending works, nor am I planning to in the near future.
  • I had to play around with size, scale, resolution, and adding empty spaces to avoid texture overlap. Explaining this to someone in simple terms is going to be very hard.
  • Also I donā€™t want to. I have no reason to. Iā€™m busy with other things.

Sorry I canā€™t satisfy your requests, but Iā€™m busy with my own things including being a high school student as well as having a life to live.

Closed for re-scripting; Revamping the full game and that stuff.

30 Likes

Quite confusing it is. Great illusion

1 Like

update: iā€™ve finished the library that i mentioned a couple of days ago when i said iā€™ll be remaking it

hereā€™s the comparison between the old library and the new one in my game

(new one)

(old one)

6 Likes

Iā€™ve been working on a FPS game, which is just about my first real game other than a trashy obby. The FPS game has a TON of free models, which Iā€™m not really that proud about, but it did take a while to make. Actually, it is basically a meme game, with a horde of shreks trying to murder everyone lol. I am also wanting to learn more about programming and 3d modeling. Hereā€™s a link to the game if you want to try it: gun test - Roblox

1 Like

Wow thatā€™s really cool! One thing thats kinda confusing is how the grey pieces seem like its one wall, like I canā€™t really see the incline until you get right up there. Know what I mean?

Deep Forest (Horror Showcase)

credit to: terran4627
for making the vehicle models.
Credit to:Optizim, And BluLost- For helping me make the showcase

Note: this is a WIP (Work in Progress) and is not coming out until Christmas.

3 Likes

I made these simple ornaments to decorate my synty tree. I wouldnā€™t call myself a builder, it took me over an hour to make and place these, but I think they look pretty good:

wide view:

20 Likes