What are you working on currently? (2021)

Portfolio: Crazed | Experienced Builder

UGC hair homestore commission WIP.

Red

Green

Blue

Purple

Brown

@murjarquitecto you’ve grown a lot this year! I’m proud of you! How long have you worked on that garage now? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

12 Likes

2 weeks, like the race track lol

4 Likes

Titanic with Minecraft Water Mod

10 Likes

Counter sign and a cabinet

Linktree + Portfolio: THULiCORE | Linktree

13 Likes

Weird things happening with those videos. They freeze after a few seconds. I had to change online file converter when that started happening to me. I can recommend a good one in a DM if you like! (I am not sure if those resources are against the rules here)

Working on the roof of ONI Alpha site.

Progress coming along nice.

6 Likes

Road potholes using mesh deformation, PBR, and textures I got from a website.

Ik, it’s a bit hard to notice because I didn’t want a massive pothole in the road.

11 Likes

Sweet Lord, how did you made this :smiley:

U might make texture pack with setting up terrain to be cube

I might…

but it would take a lot of work, I really see no use for it at the moment, and I am still figuring out how to do this type of stuff, so I’m definitely not going to do this in the near future.

Yes but u are inspiration for that idea for me. By the way in default textures normals look red so ur water normals also red?

Ummm @NodeSupport, murjarqarquitecto posted that 179 days ago. murjarqarquitecto posts new projects pretty often:

Im working on my portfolio and also learning how to make abilities (1 Week Experience)

Edit 1: Second ability I made, I was unable to make more because I was focused on my Tower Defense.

19 Likes

Making lowpoly office models to pass the time while I recover from covid.

17 Likes

Ohh, you made me watch the video twice! I really like how the ball rotates as it launches forward! That’s a great touch!

2 Likes

A concept race car I built.

EP Vision 2030

Edit:

15 Likes

Working on Project Delta, hopefully releasing alpha in 2021 or maybe early 2022

20 Likes

Sink

linktree: THULiCORE | Linktree

8 Likes

Mech-sword sheathe animation. Still WIP (as is the whole project itself)

19 Likes

Update on the Halo 3 ODST Oni alpha site map remake, almost got the exterior of the building done.

10 Likes