What are you working on currently? (2021)

Trying out some new Styles, because why not.

(I still work on the build, there are still things to improve)

11 Likes

I think he may need some backup.

23 Likes

Working on avatars.

3 Likes

Added a bit more. Quite a bit of topology that needs to be fixed though :grimacing:

5 Likes

In-depth look at Cel Shading running in Roblox

Game link is included in the video description.

11 Likes

How do you do this? I have no idea how you make your shadow appear on the ground so clear. Is it scripted or do you just use very specific lighting properties?

:red_car: :red_circle: :checkered_flag:

16 Likes

Shelf bracket
Creator: THULiCORE
Time taken: 30 minutes

Linktree: THULiCORE | Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok | Linktree

10 Likes

Game coming out on December 20th,6 PM Est!

I have been working on this game for 6 months (it will actually be 6 months exactly on the 19th of December) I am passionate about it, and I hope it does really well. I am the only developer working on the game, and I am not struggling much. I am excited to finally release the game after all this time.

Game link: The Bridge (Testing) - Roblox

5 Likes

Added Sunken shipwrecks, NPCs (Ships, pickpocketing merchants), and updated chest system!

These shipwrecks randomly spawn around the map. They sometimes have treasure hidden within! Swarmed with sharks, they are dangerous destinations to dive to.

Treasure Hunting/Chest System

There are four different types of chest:

* Treasure Chest
* Map Chest
* Gold Chest
* Boss Chest

Map Chest

As you can see, you open the chest, and it leads you to a treasure chest (sort of like Minecraft)

Treasure Chest

This chest gives you items (swords, armor, etc)

Gold Chest

As expected, this chest gives you randomized amounts of gold when you open it.

Ships

Ships move, following their course. They can also stop at ports, during which time the NPCs unload, and sell items!

When you rob them, the NPCs attack you. Cannons also are fired (with the ability to sink your ship as well as blast you).

Pick pocketing

You can do this to get gold.

Anyone in the crew also gets angry and attacks.

You can find the rest here: High Seas | Sunken Ships, Treasure Hunting, Merchant/Ship AI - Devlog #7

8 Likes

The defined shadows are a result of the cel shading, and I just played around with the lighting properties to make it look good.

1 Like

Here’s the link to the Cel Shading game:
https://www.roblox.com/games/8281668043/Cel-Shading-in-Roblox
Set your graphics to 9 not 10.

I’m currently working on my indoor fountain show and keep trying to improve the show cuz it’s still needs a lot of improvement. Inspired by Waltzing Waters and Grand Indonesia Fountain Atrium
Here’s some screenshot

8 Likes

Just something I’m working on, probably gonna be a smaller project

4 Likes

christmas is coming up and i was feeling festive and whipped these up! :slight_smile: hope to work on more UGC concepts soon.

10 Likes

I’m currently learning blender. Everything here was made in it.

12 Likes

I absolutely LOVE this!! I would buy it if it got published, please tell me if it does(link it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ive cut myself worse when i tried to get a print off of the printbed

used a knife
knife hit my hand
blood
lots of blood
constant bleeding
no pain tho

well im still alive

3 Likes

2208 tris for a head accessory? Goodness, you’re going to want to optimize that a LOT.

Looks really good though.

1 Like