What are you working on currently? (2021)

Making a game similar to Natural Disaster Survival. With a slight twist

and just for fun…

17 Likes

Hello

I am Esiduff and am currently working on a new Obby game, that also is kind of a story game. Its called The great Temple Escape and is going to be released soon!

Screenshots:

9 Likes

prototyping the roblox website concept
full vid in a few days

8 Likes

Remastered zombie model.

10 Likes

Back to 3d printing.

Adding supports.

10 Likes

I can’t wait to play it when it’s released, it looks very detailed overall and I’ve always been into car racing games!

I have a suggestion, though, maybe you can make the cars have the ability to “slip” or “skid” and leave behind some temporary skid marks on the road. Also, add some collision particles for a more diverse gameplay, these can be done through particle emitters.

Still, it is great work and I absolutely love your building and modelling skills!

Wow. That looks exactly like alpha Minecraft with a shader and a texture pack. Love the progress!

ima just slip this in

13 Likes

Thanks! I’m also doing an animation on this alongside building. Somehow I’m making it work.

1 Like

30 Likes

Racing Simulation

8 Likes

Merry late Christmas! I haven’t posted anything I have created in awhile because I have been working on a game. So here is something I spent hours working on today:

It’s mainly focused on the tree. (the bush has no berries behind it, whoops.)

7 Likes

For my Halo Universe idea, I am currently making the Berlin Class Frigate in blender. This is my base progress as for now. Its not much but I am excited to make it.

10 Likes

All in Fusion!

(The visualiser was built off of boatbomber’s, but heavily forked to work with Fusion)

9 Likes

Destruction

24 Likes

forgot to showcase this

• dash
  • relative movement
  • isometric camera
  • changed audio visualiser around
  • all roblox anims were replaced with my own
  • double jump
12 Likes

I need feedback to try and improve this:

7 Likes

I’m working on a quick system that creates and manages details indicators:

I think this will be useful for horror, roleplay, and showcase games.

It’s going pretty well right now. I designed the UI to match the default Roblox UI, and I’m liking how it’s turning out. It doesn’t use any code to create new indicators, so I think that will help people. I’ll probably open source it in a few days once it’s done.

pre release details indicators

Credit to Gounin60 and PixeIates for the low poly forge

Edit:
Open sourced, here’s a link:

13 Likes

Yooo is that minecraft? It looks so good and realistic to minecraft lol

Now that’s what I call “a real experience” haha.