What are you working on currently? (2022)

Super old Graphic for GV

12 Likes

I am still working on my fantasy project heavily inspired by WoW. Mainly started to grow my skills.

Software used, Blender and Krita. (sorry if formatting is bad, I don’t post much)

15 Likes

New map for my game, Chocoblox Factory Tycoon

Droppers I modeled, each group of droppers with a similar design belongs to a certain shop

7 Likes

O_O
for work-in-progress cars pack, with @.Mortuium

7 Likes

I know that the buildings are misaligned. The main purpose of the video was to show off the placement system, the buildings are all just Roblox free models to demonstrate. For the actual game, I will make proper buildings.

1 Like

Just posted the first devlog for my new game!

2 Likes

Ever imagined a top tier strategic game with no overcomplexity, options to create massive tactical, high quality and simple to manipulate armies?
After studying and analysing multiple sucessful and dying strategic games, we started an innovation project that would dominate the Roblox Strategic genre (Just a vision, doesn’t mean much).

3 Likes

W.I.P dragon

15 Likes

Making a new game called Last Piece based on the anime and manga One Piece, check the first devlog!:

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/last-piece-devlog-1-a-new-one-piece-game-on-roblox/1798470

2 Likes

WIP :eyes::moneybag::steam_locomotive:

26 Likes

I can’t access the topic. Was it deleted?

2 Likes

Level Progress

12 Likes

32 Likes

A couple of days ago, saw this FANTASTIC cinematic by Testobrit, and so I thought I would design some sounds for it. Enjoy :smile:

1 Like

Model Slicing!

40 Likes

I was literally laying in bed, pondering on how I would create a slicing effect (for a cooking game) without using unions lol

But very nice, no delay, lag, or errors with the sizing, keep up the good work :+1:

Edit: the dog (or whatever that white thing was lol) at the end is a mesh?, if so how did you create the effect on meshes?

5 Likes

i’m currently working on growing my clothing Group i would love to hear your thoughts about it, not much but i thought i could post after being gone for a bit of time. :thought_balloon:

1 Like

I think he said it because of the white outline on the shirt, a large sign that a clothing item had been copy pasted.

1 Like

but it is still my stuff he can’t just say that it is not and slender my name with it if it is not at least 100% true

I cannot make out a single word you said, but it probably translates to

But it’s still my stuff, he can’t just assume that I stole it and ??? Without at least 100% evidence of it.

He made an assumption, because of heavy evidence of his claim. That’s all.

1 Like