What are you working on currently? (2022)

Unreal engine looks better

I have recently been learning lighting effects in UE5. It’s a lot easier than I remember

21 Likes

Making the SST Super Sonic Transporation known as concorde.

26 Likes

In 2014 I released a game called ‘Train Wars!’ reaching 1.5M visits, but sadly my account was terminated and I couldn’t update it any further or fix it when it broke :disappointed_relieved:

Now, after 8 years and many failed attempts to make a sequel, I’ve finally made my mind and I’m working on a ‘remake’ of the original!

It’s being built from the ground, making again the old models for the trains. I’ve tried to make new ones, but I prefer the ‘classic roblox’ feel that the originals give

I’ve also mantained the structure of the bases, making small adjustments so they are more spatious and there’s more room to fight or evade attacks

The icon is 100% new, and I’ve used old comic book printings as inspiration to make it!

More pictures and news coming soon as I update the game! :blush:

19 Likes

creating an studio

8 Likes

Made a monster spawning script.

6 Likes

Currently, I’m working on a city game. I haven’t added buildings yet but I can show you the roadwork. I used a plugin for the signals and electric poles.

A road intersection

City turnpike (So far)

Also made my own custom streetlight

Actually, that’s in another topic: Feedback needed on my street light

4 Likes

Working on a couch for a friend

He wanted it simple so I made it simple.

15 Likes

N A V I S T A R

As promised, here is the project file! Sorry for the crappy interior, I’m evidently not very good at it.
navistar.rbxm (602.2 KB)

7 Likes

woah I love the detailand that floor texture looks like my basement but with more money 10/10 build

1 Like

I’ve been very ill lately. But I’ve recovered.

This means: back to building again!

Here, some progress.

I still need to change a lot of things!

14 Likes

The Grand Inquisitor’s lightsaber.

19 Likes

"How about now?"

7 Likes

That light saber looks very cool. Keep it up! :+1:t5:

1 Like

WIP map for open-world RPG showcasing personal art style. :slight_smile:

31 Likes

I knew it was in a parking place in that position and exactly what it looked like. Wow. Looks really real by the way. :+1:

1 Like

Brawl with destructible environment

[DevLog #1] Medieval Life: Kalinka Barfight (Feedback Needed) - Help and Feedback / Creations Feedback - DevForum | Roblox

13 Likes

i Just hit 50 members in my clothing group i put as much work as i can in this group and it kinda works but my Project is sadly still not profitable but maybe this will change soon at least i hope so thanks for reading.

3 Likes

This is very cool! I see you used the boatbomber windshake and wind lines modules. I’m curious, did you make the music yourself, or get it from somewhere?

13 Likes

progress 2
finished all buildings decorate time

19 Likes