What are you working on currently? (2022)

Got a bit lazy with the texturing just needed a quick doll for a build haha

13 Likes

some models i worked on this month

oddantenna

17 Likes

Concepting a new user interface

24 Likes

COMMISSION

It’s just a regular totally not suspicious looking closet, right…?

13 Likes

Some of the particles are actually opacity(alpha) maps, which allows me to render them in correlation with the lighting inside of Cinema4D as there is the functionality inside the software to do so, whereas the smoke can be taxing to render on its own, so that was done inside of photoshop using some image blending to give the illusion that it was rendered in the scene, but the large majority of particles there are rendered inside Cinema4D so that they can interact with the lightsources correctly.

1 Like

Made a dedicated room for my Nintendo consoles that I built in Roblox studio!

Original Post:

4 Likes

Fungus Planet Peridot from the game Beyond the Stars we’re working on. Still needs lots of optimisations to be less resource intensive, and is only in early Alpha so is more of a showcase riddled with prototypes now and has limited playability.

Some more images here should you wish

8 Likes

Amazing topology. However, next time you render the wireframe, make it quads instead of tris. It really helps to show the edge flow and topology.

Love the theme and background design. Really makes the models pop!!

1 Like

I am working on a Street Fighter like game!

Its actually coming out pretty well :laughing:

12 Likes

Also, I am working on a new realistic and scarier (might not be scary) version of this video, so far, I have made level 188 (Courtyard of Windows) and level 0.

Game memories in Roblox XD, this game was fun

1 Like

Also, here is a photo of what level 188 looks like (the window shows the courtyard)

I also made level 0:

12 Likes

Wrapped up work on this just in the past few weeks. Thoughts/comments are appreciated.

Note: Particularly proud of this part here:

22 Likes

my pc is turning into a toaster

1 Like

I’m currently working on my latest group project, The Republic of Finland

Uploading: image.png…

9 Likes

Currently working on recreating the Titanic’s Grand Staircase!

24 Likes

My houseboat from 2017 vs the one I’m building right now. It’s great to see the improvements and I’d say learning new plugins helped make a lot of it possible!

9 Likes

That looks awesome, also, idk why but the 2nd picture gives me an airport vibe

1 Like

That looks amazing, so amazing it looks like blender or ue5/4

1 Like