What are you working on currently? (2022)

Recreating “W Pier”, located in Peterhead, Scotland.

12 Likes

Currently working on a major update for my 3 year old obby. I started developing it in late 2019 and haven’t lost hope for it since then. I think it has evolved a lot since the first version. (It is on version 300 and something I think)

Game link: ⭐Fun Obby - Roblox

1 Like

just finished this one up, a chunk-generated map made up of 50x50 stud chunks on a 16x16 grid, generating a full map with minimal performance impact, and random X/Z orientation for a total 800x800 stud map.

Here’s a Demonstration video:

Since it’s a streamable video and it might stop working after a while, I also have a Twitter post where you can view the same video:

gorillaz makes good music
2 Likes

Planning to make an anti-cheat that’s anti-dex, anti-remote spy, anti-decompiler, and anti-hook(IDK how to do this one lol)

1 Like

I havent really decided yet but i was thinking of something like SCP:CB style survival

1 Like

Here’s some updated progress on my recent post within this thread. Loving the way it has turned out so far!

Screen Shot 2022-10-08 at 2.21.25 PM

14 Likes

This looks amazing! Was this used for any competitions of some sort? :thinking:

1 Like
5 Likes

finished the body! :grin:

a better look at the insides:

here is a more bright version so you can get a better look:

ALSO, if there is anything I should or can fix, please let me know

6 Likes

Finished this early 2000s-era computer yesterday night
and yes the screen is curved because CRT monitor :slight_smile:

21 Likes

instant hit of nostalgia, looks awesome

1 Like

IMG_20221008_221630
a model of perico pistol i did last year, i used to do modeling before but it’s not my thing now.

3 Likes

Man, I really wish I had time to build. I’ve been really busy. :pensive:

2 Likes

I’ve recently released a Halloween update to my unique tycoon game, Chocoblox Factory Tycoon. It’s not a normal tycoon, in this game, you have to buy dropper slots and put many different unique types of droppers in the dropper slots.

1 Like

I remember this game, i was in the game when the new map dropped during the live event. Havent played much since

2 Likes

An Adventure type game, im new to scripting and stuff so this is hard for me

(my main got banned so i cant update rn)

The game

New Project (2)

Today I finished the arm for my Garfield :grin:

If I should or could fix anything please let me know!

RobloxScreenShot20221009_163033704

4 Likes

looks like a Road to Gramby’s reference

I’m pretty sure he made that system using the same way a monitor works, basically many tiny parts are given a color that appears at a specific time, basically using the same system on how computers or any other device work work.

1 Like

RobloxScreenShot20221009_164348055
:eyes:

3 Likes