What are you working on currently? (2022)

I making a forest map using vistech pbr assets.
i’ve only gotten a quarter of it done but once i finish i will post/edit this post. with a screenshot of the final product

22 Likes

Desert Bazaar
part count 5k time taken 7 weeks

23 Likes

Hello
we are making a medieval fantasy game, where you can fight with monsters and bosses to gain material and craft stronger Armour and weapons.
we are only 2 people making this game and we spent a lot of time on it so far.
we started with no knowledge about making games or even modeling animating…, but we learned along the way, it took us time to learn but after a long time we are finally progressing.
the last month we started to give up since its a big game and its really hard for only 2 people to make so i decided to share our work so far and get some thoughts, i made a video showing the game and i would appreciate if you share your thoughts

12 Likes

Progress #3 For World of War:

I am starting to work on the map more, I have the borders and tiles all ready, I just need to add the cities now. If anyone has suggestions on how I should do the cities please tell me, I really am not looking forward to by hand adding like 1000 cities with the Name, Country Name, Population and more.

5 Likes

dam by the mountain (i will post all 4 areas of the map once i finish every one of them)

2 Likes

Z-Phone

here is the forum page for curious Feedback on my new smartphone

5 Likes

modern/business district

6 Likes

working on my own car chassis. not done with texturing
every part of a car that should move, will move

so many stuff missing is just because i made them transparent to make my work easier

13 Likes

I’ve really wanted to make a voxel-based game on Roblox for a while, how did you create this style and the assets?

( if you used individual parts then it wouldn’t be performant at all haha.

Blender > Modifier properties > Remesh > Blocks.

6 Likes

Ah neat. I’ll definitely use this, thanks! Imagine if I combined this with a retro build style! :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Wow! This looks incredible! I would definitely recommend continuing with it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really wish I could explain what’s coming

4 Likes

Next demo soundtrack for a samurai game

4 Likes

Difficult game with a story and cool characters

7 Likes

For the first two terrain pics it was just the default Forest pack obv
For the sprites, yeh it was individual parts & .1 stud increment. It isn’t performant at all afaik because I’m following absolutely no rules concerning lag
(it’s going to trip me later on)

Rokinator: A full working Akinator game in roblox.

5 Likes

overdetailed lego brick

21 Likes

ADDED A PROPER ENDING TO MY GAME! (cutscene)
u can check it out here ig.
A MEME GAM XD (THE GAME)

Also, I’m thinking of making a devlog for this game. Should I?

2 Likes