What are you working on currently? (2022)

boterflic5ception

dmca incoming… /s

keystrokeskeystrokes

1 Like

As far as I know, only you has put so much effort and time into making something this large and impressive!

1 Like

How did you…

take my “the person who is wearing this has too much talent” award, you deserve it.

because this is too good and dosen’t look like roblox

Very cool! Your builds have improved a lot (which is saying something since they already looked fantastic) and I’m excited to see how this project goes!

1 Like

Happy fall! Working on features for my game, Da Brickz. Read the full devlog here:

6 Likes

This is for posting pictures and clips of your game or project, not for talking about it.

Shall I delete it? I’ll posting my game picture later

Here’s a heavy WIP for a game I’m devving!

It’s a heavily worn and rusted pickaxe designed with elements inspired from a real-life 19th century mining pickaxe!

I have an unrusted version too, but I thought it would be cooler to show the wear and tear here.

12 Likes

coastal area

7 Likes

oh yeah I didn’t know about that lol

messing around with normals

3 Likes

Just finished v1.0 of my game, Super Fun Mega Easy Obby. It is kind of a way to secure funding for sponsorships and ads, as I am currently working on an RPG yet to be named.

Game Link:(Super Fun Mega Easy Obby - Roblox)

The thumbnail has not been approved yet by moderators, so do not expect a game thumbnail.

Hope you enjoy!

1 Like

a submarine exploration game, took some inspiration from Iron Lung minus the horror

the terrain is procedurally generated via perlin noise (but it still uses voxels)

(heavily compressed video)

I plan on implementing a sonar system in the future where you navigate based on plotted points (similar to lidar in gmod)
also obviously the atmosphere still needs a lot of work, should get darker and foggier the deeper you go

15 Likes

Are those all meshes? That seems like it would be very performance heavy, and even with optimization, mobile players might have issues

Yes they are, and I do not see any performance implications (even when running around at 300 sps and loading in new terrain)

mind you that 2.5k part count is well below average for most Roblox games

2 Likes

Impressive. It’s a pretty cool concept and I like the execution. Good luck on the project!

1 Like

Some props for the collaborative WIP cyberpunk map courtesy of SkyNymph.

10 Likes

Beginnings…

The map’s tallest mountain so far at a whopping 2.66 studs tall. :sunny:

4 Likes

A library of icons I have been slowly building up for practice and future plugins.

3 Likes