What are you working on currently? (2022)

A College Library

College Library - Prestigence

35 Likes

I’ve just realized that I may have to implement my own GUI navigator for my game’s title screen to behave the way I want it to.

…I’ve already coded most of its menus, and have only one or two more to go. :grimacing:

1 Like

Just made the best thing.

A leaderboard that shows the deaths of each army, and updates to every server! Just like the Murder Mystery 2 2022 halloween event. You could (not anymore i think) see the candies collected by the survivors and the zombies. Now I too have this epic leaderboard and datastore power within my grasp.

4 Likes

Added 5 new Jellybeans all located in a new cave maze accessed via the Jungle biome! Check it out: Find The Jellybeans[65] - Roblox

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/474541277807902720/1041911079640502343/Comp_1.mp4

some outdoor 93r shooting yeah

3 Likes

I’m working on two things mainly at present:

There are other side projects that I’m currently working on such as scripting for Rolabs Group and other projects/games.

Here’s my show-offs for the day. Still working on a melee engine for Fateborn:

^If you have any feedback for this, let me know, I’m very desperate for any suggestions right now since we just went public…

…and some random animation:

6 Likes

I’m now working on my group’s games, “Random Roblox Games (RRG),” and I’ve already created a couple of them. @boterflic5 has been a huge help with the scripting side of things.

11 Likes

yo bro what? there’s a portal 2 button in the bottom left corner at the very start of the video.

4 Likes

That’s for getting the sword tool. It may or may not also be because I’m a diehard portal fan.

4 Likes

I’ve updated the script so that the part.Size doesn’t reach all the way to the bottom, as the max Vector3 value for size is 1024, it has that long flat area at the top.
The stud tower now spawns infront of the player who called it.

the 1000 one turned my phone’s CPU into a free heating

7 Likes

I made a Robot.
Robot

8 Likes

Hello everyone! Me again with another update! Check out what’s new: Find The Jellybeans[70] - Roblox

thats gotta be the best robots i’ve ever seen ngl

1 Like

World cupppppp World cuppppppp

1 Like

felt like trying this build style out

18 Likes

I’ve been working on creating appealing GUIs and improving TextBox behavior.

Here is a diferent version of a radio GUI I made to work on making better icons, improving UX, and to showcase the use of a plugin I am working on.

I created my own system for determining the CursorPosition in a TextBox based on the user’s mouse position to match up the user’s cursor placement on placeholder text to text appearing in the TextBox after being focused.

12 Likes

7 Likes

Did some more work on my robot and made it more Robot-like. Also added an antenna like thing on his head.

9 Likes