What are you working on currently? (2022)

Bonus area for our WIP game, Find Everything

29 Likes

You should watermark your work so people don’t steal it!

2 Likes

Season 1 DropHills logo!

8 Likes

Sneak Peak / New locations coming soon for the city :eyes:

10 Likes

Been working on a placement system for a new city builder project that I started last Thursday. I’d say it’s pretty good for roughly a week of progress.

I made the entire placement system, the buildings I used from Roblox. But don’t let that deceive you, I spend a good few HOURS across a few days resizing them and making them work for this new game.

I know this isn’t anything compared to 99% of the other creations here, but it’s my little contribution. Lol.

17 Likes

yeah I know, and I’m saying that the one he did when he started looked nice, Not that the other one didn’t look nice. But the first one is just more unique to me. And I think it just needs a few more changes.

updated version

8 Likes

More decorations!

21 Likes

Looks great! Although the greenery on the wall does look a bit out of place…

1 Like

It looks like its coming along well! One thing i will say is that the big city hall (if thats what it is) is misaligned by 1 stud.

Super old Graphic for GV

12 Likes

I am still working on my fantasy project heavily inspired by WoW. Mainly started to grow my skills.

Software used, Blender and Krita. (sorry if formatting is bad, I don’t post much)

15 Likes

New map for my game, Chocoblox Factory Tycoon

Droppers I modeled, each group of droppers with a similar design belongs to a certain shop

7 Likes

O_O
for work-in-progress cars pack, with @.Mortuium

7 Likes

I know that the buildings are misaligned. The main purpose of the video was to show off the placement system, the buildings are all just Roblox free models to demonstrate. For the actual game, I will make proper buildings.

1 Like

Just posted the first devlog for my new game!

2 Likes

Ever imagined a top tier strategic game with no overcomplexity, options to create massive tactical, high quality and simple to manipulate armies?
After studying and analysing multiple sucessful and dying strategic games, we started an innovation project that would dominate the Roblox Strategic genre (Just a vision, doesn’t mean much).

3 Likes

W.I.P dragon

15 Likes

Making a new game called Last Piece based on the anime and manga One Piece, check the first devlog!:

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/last-piece-devlog-1-a-new-one-piece-game-on-roblox/1798470

2 Likes

WIP :eyes::moneybag::steam_locomotive:

26 Likes