What are you working on currently? (2022)

More of R2DA weapon recreation, SPAS-12. This one is a little bit of a personal favorite of mine but also primarily my favorite weapon in R2DA!

7 Likes

The faces are so cute :sob: It’s like one of those talking tom games except it does not have the voice feature

1 Like

I’ve been working on a horror for around a week or so, it’s a VHS-type of horror game which I’m releasing pretty soon after a few optimizations and changes are made, I’m very proud of the game and how it looks.

10 Likes

At least google translate it to understand what Palo is saying. Btw, he is saying where he can find the category where he can speak Spanish without being criticized by people.

2 Likes

Natural terrain generation.
(Ignore the GUI’s, that is for a tower defense game.)

In this world, there was 2 pink camps, 3 pink castles, 1 blue castle, 1 red castle, and 1 white castle. The chance of three pink castles and 2 pink camps are really rare.

2 Likes

Home Sweet Home :house:

28 Likes

Currently working on releasing my new game: Overboard [BETA]

Check it out and let me know what you think!

3 Likes

It’s completely remade, but my main goal was recreating the GUI from TDS.

1 Like

That looks super neat! You definitely nailed the VHS theme. Even the low quality text makes it perfect.

When you click the button it should put a new tape in

1 Like

A galaxy being eaten by another galaxy!

29 Likes

wow that’s reallly smooth ! and the TV menu, first time i see this on roblox

WOAH. is that in Roblox? that looks awesome!

Hello everyone!
We are currently working on a Metaverse Social Game where thousands of players can interact and play with each other in cross-servers, exploring through millions of meters wide map with everyone.

1 Like

I have made some progress on combat system from last post (added weapon switch between multiple character)

(Switched to youtube so it won’t have link expire problem anymore)

6 Likes

Volumetric Light Beams

They can be blocked by parts, and leak through semi-transparent parts. I show this in the video below

13 Likes

I’m trying to 3D print my own Robux.

Screenshot 2022-11-05 at 11.05.54 AM

18 Likes

Haha no it’s in Blender and I used Blender’s node material system.

I love it so much! It doesn’t look like roblox anymore!

This is too good, amazing