What are you working on currently? (2023)

I recently finished my showcase experience featuring my Roblox news set that was used for a production I was involved in.

You’re looking at The Roblox Live Show Experience! Originally used for a YouTube news show of the same name, it uses the 2022 Material Upgrades, extremely particular use of lighting sources, and is meant to be at least semi-realistic.

The Roblox Live Show set was built by me (SBTechh!), the set you see in the background was built by @Yor_ick, and used for @AnimalBot99’s ‘Event Organizer’ segment on the show, which would highlight the latest in community events. Both sets are free to use for your own news show :smile:

20 Likes

Porsche Taycan | BLENDER CYCLES X CAR ANIMATION

17 Likes

Looks amazing and super realistic, great job!

1 Like

Just make the beams less visible

I made a dagger.

10 Likes

Assassin’s Journey

Not all features are final, content is subject to change

Lore

You are in Robloxia, a vast land of many different biomes, people, and cultures. Recently, two large groups known as the Knights of Redcliff and Overseers started to fight over territories. Robloxia was split in two, and as an assassin for hire, you can make some serious profit, or fall and be forgotten.

Gamemodes

There will be two gamemodes to choose from in the lobby place, Story Mode and Multiplayer Mode. In Story Mode, you can explore the war in Robloxia in a guided story with quests. In Multiplayer Mode, you can PVP with others, and explore the exact same world as Story Mode without having to follow a storyline.

Credits

thatguylikepizza - Scripting, project lead, a bit of modelling
EctonNoLimit - UI, some modelling
PizzaArmy333 - Storyline director, marketing
SireHDFury - Animation

Game Images

lol sorry there isnt much to show right now

Guaranteed features
  • Assassination when out of combat
  • Position saving
  • Extremely d e e p story
  • Lots of other things from Assassin’s Creed Odyssey but ROBLOX themed
Gods

In Robloxia, a pantheon of gods is worshipped, like the Greek gods.

Not 100% sure if all of this follows TOS

Telamon/Shedletsky
God of Good Luck, the “head” of all the gods

Stickmasterluke
God of Wisdom

John Doe
God of War

Builderman
God of building and art

need some more god ideas, if anyone has some drop a reply!

Feel free to give feedback!
Assassin’s Journey {Upcoming open-world game with deep story} - Help and Feedback / Creations Feedback - Developer Forum | Roblox

3 Likes

An update on my progress with 2023 (see post 138 for last post):
The roman building that was showcased before continues to be neglected, the Studville map almost followed suit (I have plans to fully work on it soon, for now I only did some minor touch-ups), the Titanfall 2 inspired glitch riding map was abandoned rather quickly; however, I’ve still been at it with working on things, and aside from finding more glitch riding tricks that further break my game (I.E by jumping/walking around on the red hoverboard gear, you can send the thing flying into the air indefinitely), and turning the instructions into a google doc because I was too lazy to learn how to make a GUI, here are all of the things I’ve done since the start of 2023 and that original post:

• I made a simple penny farthing bike model and then shoved the Robloxsai Bike’s scripts into it (which I modifed a little to make it acquire a new ability) for my unorthodox game. The video below showcases it in action.
    pf1
    pf2
    pfs1

• I built 3 small crappost builds

This destructible build was made for a community game, but I seem to be the only one who actually did anything.

I saw a messy house while on a walk, and so I impulsively built something loosely similar to it instead of working on my game.

I wanted another excuse to not work my game, so I asked for any ideas for a small build, to which an anon suggested a gnome house; fun build, he and some others seemed to like it.

And thus concludes my report, perhaps I’ll have more to show around the end of the year. Have a nice summer.

Edit: I tried working on the studville map, but it looks like it has gotten too big for my pc to handle, and so I’m forced to give up on it and come up with a new glitch riding map to take its place.

10 Likes

I’m working on numerous Roblox games including Super Blox Ventures and Lila’s Journey

1 Like

We run a group named Cyan Studios Limited.

We are working on games from My Magic Pet Morphle.

Join our Roblox group for more information

5 Likes

I forgot what’s the proper name of this effect, but it basically tries to retain the size of stuff on your screen when the FOV changes

9 Likes

Freebuild tycoon game, with pathfinding.
You (probably) thought workspace:GetPartsInParts() wasn’t going to get any use, well it got mild use by me.
Anyways, since I don’t have any pictures, here is how the game works in text:
Construct a stall (sort of like Theme Park Tycoon, without the theme park part), Employee (automatically assigned) creates product, NPCs go to the stall and then buy product, Profit, Upgrade Stall to Level 3, Repeat.

Seems boring? That’s probably because it is just theme park tycoon with no rides at all, the actual good part of the game.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed reading this little box of text.

1 Like

Group Pathfinding. Credit to @5UPHI for explaining how to use parallel lua

It’s crazy what a few well crafted steering behaviours can achieve. Planning on smoothing out the walk in the corners and using my old custom controllers as opossed to humanoids.

24 Likes

You know I actually tried making an local camera Aimbot which moves the camera to the head of a player and it’s pretty insane how well it works with a lot of free model guns.

I probably should open source it someday…

1 Like

test drive unlimited anybody?

8 Likes

Just released my latest Roblox video game soundtrack for Ultimate Football to all streaming platforms -

1 Like

Working on a horror game that I hope will come out soon!

1 Like

I’m also making Roblox’s most realistic airplane game! Still needs alot of work though.

currently working on an advanced asset browser + viewer

its a sort of “mega-tool” that allows users to search through and examine available roblox assets in ways that would be most useful in the hands of developers and administrators alike

overall, its meant to be an alternative to the creator marketplace (formerly the developer library) for experienced users who want more accessibility, insight, and control when browsing through the vast sea of assets on roblox – legacy support will also be there to account for old and new assets, that way there will be some way to view the asset properly
hoping to include support for assets from 2005, which will be neat

if nothing else then it makes for a great time when looking at the absurd gamepass icons that people make nowadays

1 Like

Cutting meshes!

25 Likes