What are you working on currently? (2023)

Model of the Day 95
Glass railing

Portfolio: Kristina's Portfolio

6 Likes

Made this lua sandbox environment for custom scripts in my game, called ZSharp Script.
I also made a mock version of VSCode, minus the linting and intellisense though.

This is for an authentic mini computer inside the game.
I even made documentations for the script.

2 Likes

A mod for Natural Disaster Survival
Game link:Natural Disaster Survival Brick edition - Roblox

3 Likes

A health globe with animated liquid:

Screenshot is from Zombie game in this group, you are welcome to join. :slight_smile:

Also, you can get it here, if I managed to publish it properly:

2 Likes

Yep, just got access to Roblox again (aka I switched back to Windows) so I decided to continue this project as it’s kind of my baby at this point

My next goal is probably the map itself but idk how I want to do that yet

I’m still adding more details to the restaurant!

There’s now a single line placed in front of the new register; Its “fences”(?) use two meshes as a “topper”, a cabbage mesh from 2009 and the star-shaped tip from my wand.

Also, that cash register/tablet thing is…finished enough, I guess; The UI being displayed on it should change to indicate that an NPC has claimed it by default, though.

Also, there’s four more windows in the restaurant, which somehow makes it feel less cramped, believe it or not.

I think I’m improving the lighting, but what do you think?

4 Likes

Remaking one of the chapters in my horror game. This is a small preview.

6 Likes

RTS Update, I got the factories working as well as the battleships and tank turrets working, going to add effects soon once I get planes, transports, and building defenses working. Really trying to knock out the main functions of the game before I start adding some details to everything.

5 Likes
13 Likes

so cool! it kinda reminds me of Red Alert 2.

1 Like

I might make a train simulator based in hungary line 120. I have only made one locomotive yet. V43 Electric locomotive. I hope i don’t run into any problems that prevents me from making a railways again.

14 Likes

Car I am working on for a game

It is a Camaro ZL1(2018)

Edit - The track is not an part of the game

10 Likes

Model of the Day 96
Photo frame

Portfolio: Kristina's Portfolio

2 Likes

Just finished a game I’ve been working on for multiple months, Round based horror game, NYCTOPHOBIA.

2 Likes

I’ve been working on reviving Sairento Lake, an old showcase of mine. I’m currently working towards (slowly) getting 100 MAU!

8 Likes

My 3D and 2D shaders now run in parallel using 20 threads which resulted in a 2.5x FPS boost.

Current resolution is 160 x 100 which gives me 50~ FPS. Non computationally heavy shaders give me smooth 60 FPS. I’m sure that video could be streamed with smooth 60 FPS even at 360p resolution but that would be against the ToS.

I’m very happy with these results!

(Video FPS does not reflect actual FPS).

You can try both experiences here:
(No mobile support and fit/stretch to screen coming soon).
Parallel 3D Shader - Roblox
Parallel 2D Shader - Roblox

15 Likes

Schoolhouse

21 Likes

For my tycoon game

6 Likes

Model of the Day 97
Refrigerator

5 Likes

Mediterranean.

27 Likes