What are you working on currently? (2023)

I am working on a ship simulator game for my cruise ferry group

Players will be able to sail with +10 of our old ships from the past 7 years of the group’s existence.
The game is going to be released on January 1st!

5 Likes

IM ZEEBLIN OUT

Killing an enemy with 1 shot will now make them explode and splatter everywhere! mini martians are the best way to show that off.

2 Likes

Streaming a 2D game world over Remotes. Since this game has large sized worlds spatial hashing like this was basically unavoidable (inspired by RotMG)

13 Likes

Making an A-10 Thunderbolt II airstrike. Trying to make this multiplayer is pain.

Here is a video of it (yes i know its turned 60 degrees i fixed it):

3 Likes

A port of an Among Us mod over to ROBLOX. Been working on it since June of last year and it’s about finished. I am making it for this discord server for about 5k people and it’s been delayed twice so they are pretty antsy… (its a solo project as well)

wip world with pretty custom waterfall

7 Likes

GFX using Roblox studio

4 Likes

Working on player model diversity for my upcoming magic game. The entire character was fun to make :]

9 Likes

I’ve been working on a tower defense game on and off for a while to learn how to code Roblox, and here is probably my favorite tower that I’ve made:

He sends a signal to the mothership to laser beam the enemy :alien:

1 Like

HORROR GAME!! Here is Moved

A folding door I made, although I did get help

11 Likes

Sorry if the build quality isn’t like my past work.

8 Likes

I think I build better than you now…

3 Likes

this thing

4 Likes

I’m working on my open-world anime-type game. I’m mostly finished with my map and I have a couple of models left to make.

1 Like

Fully functional Arcade Machines!!!

8 Likes

You have earned my respect by making an arcade machine.

1 Like

Simple and minimalistic, I like it!

1 Like

hopefully you’ll liek it even more when i give them away for free!!! for everyone to use in their builds

1 Like

This man is a living legend. :clap: :clap: :clap: