What are you working on currently? (2023)

Finally published our sci-fi game! Check it out!
OrbitLogo

4 Likes

77dfb71b829a88974a3395b37fd79f4b
skidding…

3 Likes

18 Likes

Looks great, do you create all the assets yourself?

Thanks :slight_smile: Yes, all of the resources in this work are personally created by me :slight_smile:

Doing some final multi player server testing on my game!

I’ve been working on something… :eyes:

2 Likes

It looks cool, but whether you meant to or not, I think the head should be centered on the character.

It’s good, but it needs to be improved. The background images are not perfectly shaped like in the in-game ones, and it is very fast compared to the real one. Characters also move a lot more, so instead try

1. Changing speed
  2. Find higher quality images, and make it so that they look like they were drawn, not taken from the internet or a blender render.
  3. Oddly shaped backgrounds and not irregularly shaped ones.
  4. Make it all a bit slower
  5. Size the characters correctly and a bit more
  6. please, move the “loading game” and the loading icon to the right, not the left.

That’s really all there is, keep it up!

I’ve am working on an Area 51 inspired base.

1 Like

Messing around with lighting settings for a psuedo-cel-shader and found this neat effect:

Lighting settings:

(You need to have a Bloom shader with Intensity set to 0)

Hint: increase the r,g,b in fogcolour to 450000 for a more intense colour banding.

20 Likes

I recently completed a re-design of a website I made for a Roblox games testing group. I think it turned out pretty well. Thoughts?

Home:

Blog/Help article:

Public analytics:

I’m planning to replace the default HTML tables on the Resources page with custom ones, they are mostly a template because i didn’t have much time to design them.

Live demo:

4 Likes

Currently working on a horror game! I’ve recently made a glitchify/distort module that allows me to run a glitch effect on ImageLabels and TextLabels. Here’s a video of my module in action so far!

If you guys have any feedback then let me know!

13 Likes

Material test

if you dont know what this is, im trying to import the model and materials of this mod made by iulian204

it sucks because roblox doesnt support shaders like subsurface scattering, extra pbr maps like ao maps and clearcoat, and high resolution textures so i have to find workarounds to those which is painstakingly hard.

7 Likes

YARRRR PIRATE CABIN

18 Likes

I’m currently working on a game called Toyland!

basically you’re a small Roblox toy in a big room I started this in 2021 then randomly stopped then recently I started working on it again.

8 Likes

Trucking simulator in Trucking Game cuz why not:

UNFINISHED

1 Like

Boredom Farming Is Releasing this MONTH, so I decided to film the final preview for Boredom Farming Alpha.

If you want more information about this and my other projects, join the Mek Studios’ Discord

3 Likes

just a stylized axe

8 Likes

More cel shading tweaks!

10 Likes