What are you working on currently? (2023)

I decided to make my first ever showcase and the choice went on Golden Gate Bridge, I’ll show just one photo because I don’t want to reveal much before finishing

10 Likes

pbr in cars SUCKS (this pic is with pbr on)

much better (pbr off)

8 Likes

I’m making a small horror game, there’s more coming soon. So currently you just walk into a maze and have to find the exit without getting killed.
Link to the game: Horror game test - Roblox

7 Likes

Look I love your work, but just being honest here… 50k is a rip-off for something that looks very similar to about 500 other packs out there.

3 Likes

I made it free. Check my recent posts.

5 Likes

14 Likes

Working on a new tool that you can use for Roblox DataStores via web

4 Likes

Why does the health UI look like the source engine health UI?

PBR looks nicer in my opinion, the car with no PBR looks like it is covered in fabric and peppered with moon dust.

3 Likes

doors but floors? sounds funny

2 Likes

Here’s a prototype for a 2d rpg I’m hoping to release. My real end goal is to develop a easy to use, open source framework for making 2d games.

Most approaches suffer from the same problems: don’t have any form of replication meaning they’re usually single player and you can’t see other clients, lack of interactive physics-based environments, or static use of textures making it feel dull.

But with this system all these cases are handled and more with an easy api helping to avoid the tedious setup which comes with this kind of game on Roblox:

• Player & Replication systems
  • Animated sprites
  • Client-Server entity system
  • Camera Controller
  • Physics Runner
  • Object placement / Tilemap system
  • Particles (static & simulated)
38 Likes

It’s currently just a place holder

1 Like

I recently started scripting and with the help of a friend, I tried making a Visual Novel Dialogue system
gif
Its features are really limited atm but it works!

1 Like

Learning how to make good wallpapers for UI

21 Likes

Creating my game Maker Donations, a game where you can create your own world for others to join and donate to them!

My goal is to release the 2.0 update by the end of February

3 Likes

feeling pretty burnt out and bored and lonely gonna take a hiatus for like a month dont expect anything for the next few days

sci fi facility

55 Likes

I’ve been working on this game since Early 2021, now it is playable but no where near where its going to be. It uses all of ROBLOX’s new advancements in lighting, PBR, and Mat-Service. this game simulates accurate car physics and has Assetto Corsa type graphics. This game also has a very User-Friendly UI. Simple yet complex, Welcome to Torque.

12 Likes

My friend and I started to work on a game that (hopefully) will make it on the front page :woozy_face:
We started almost a week ago, and the progress we made is insane!

We’re aiming for a ghetto looking city for a combat stylized game.
Please drop some suggestions as it would really help us! :grin:

9 Likes

Currently working on my first ever game. It’s an “Every second you get faster obby” kind of game. Not anything original, I just wanted some practice with game development and thought that this would be a good start.