What are you working on currently? (2023)

Nuke

17 Likes

Just started on a mountain complex

An airport I basically stopped working on

1 Like

somehow managed to get object reflections

its very glitchy tho

13 Likes

FIrst person to guess what personal significance this build has to me gets… nothing
But I’ll be mildly impressed by you which is hard for people on DevForum to do these days

8 Likes

Is it a/your house? Or maybe an office area?

2 Likes

Close… not my house, but close

1 Like

"Life it’s complicated" (I’ve been away for a long time, but it’s good to be back)

54 Likes

Yoo, Liberty City looks sick. Nico Bellic looks awesome too.

1 Like

Working on a simplistic evolution game!

2 Likes

Ehm, i dotn think you are allowed to do that, you are basically creating an AI with Players knowledge, if it’s without them knowing it’s even worst…

1 Like

Oh wait, if you’re just recording it and doing nothing with it then it’s good, if you’re using it for soemhtign else then…
But I think you are good in this case

1 Like

εικόνα
forget what I just said have this post race results screen

8 Likes

A/Your/SomeoneThatYouKnow’s appartment?

Currently I am working on a voting area for My tower defense game.

• What Is the worst part about this?
  • Ugly
  • Too detailed
  • Under Detailed

0 voters

1 Like

Could definitely use some work my dude. Try adding some more dimension to the build, making the text on the signs pop more (and also the signs themselves) and maybe add a few bright colors to the build itself. Good start though bro! :smiley:

Maybe you could create a post for it where you can get more in-depth with other members as far as feedback/tips goes! Good start though bro! :smiley:

1 Like

made a roof

Uploading: RobloxScreenShot20230226_202533652.png…
took me all day :smiling_face_with_tear:

13 Likes

Wohlstand-Reich Sprinter 519 CDI Ambulance [2018+]

15 Likes

Recording Motion Capture data via VR CFrames in studio (using @TheNexusAvenger 's VR Module).

2 Likes

Better?

• Ugly (still)
  • Perfect
  • Not enough Details

0 voters

1 Like

7 Likes

WOAH! the detail for the build is INSANE! You have each rivet and crack shown in the builds, and great architecture!