What are you working on currently? (2023)

This is amazing, the way it detects different sound levels and alternates the lights etc. Well done!

it would look better if the text was not on the very edge of the ui’s

I think the majority of people are also judging the build based of the lighting, you should change the lighting to have an atmosphere, sunrays, good skybox, etc.

I’m working on a new magic game.

6 Likes

7 Likes

2 Likes

I love the details, the more time you spend doing something, the more better it becomes. Just take some breaks in between.

3 Likes

I would LOVE to play it! It exactly matches the weather and theme I like!

1 Like

some creations

49 Likes

Thanks!

I’ve done it all manually on keyboard, so it’s sadly not automatic.

advisor dialogue that changes depending on how good your economy is

2 Likes

I’m still in the process of deciding a suitable name for it, but here’s my World War One game so far: 🎖️ WW1 🎖️ [IN DEV] - Roblox

The map still needs tons of work, and I need to figure out how to integrate a TDM system and shop.

Disclaimer: I didn’t make the guns models (just edited and converted to acs), uniforms or helmets, but I might eventually if I get time.

26 Likes

Fiso 500 Lounge (2016 - 2021)

18 Likes

First post in 2023. Explornia, my big project game, launched in relative silence. I have been streamlining and adding all the city features, as well as preparing for the eventual expansion into dungeons.

However, I took a break and built this art game from scratch in just a week. Polishing it for the weekend! It is live, so feel free to check it out! Very happy with it for the time investment!

(12) Spiderweb Art - Roblox

This is one of the early proof of concept videos… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Credit Oasis for the image you have used. (You have not contributed to the builds in that image. I don’t see how you can use it without our permission.)

2 Likes

It is a house, not an apartment, you were right on the first guesses.
You gotta think in the past a bit, though.

Also I had to reinstall Debian and can’t log in to Studio again F

Edit: NOPE just had to install the package version instead of the Flatpak version (is it just me or do Flatpaks kinda suck in comparison to their “normal” counterparts? This probably isn’t the forum I should be asking on since %99 of people here use Windows or Mac)

3 Likes

It’s been a long time since I last updated Train Wars!, but since visits keep coming, I’ve decided to push an update trying to focus on player retention.

To do so, I’ve implemented a “refer-a-friend” system where players will get a reward (exclusive free skin) if 100 friends join their server. The progress is saved between sessions using DataStores, you obviously don’t need to have 100 friends join you in the same session to get the skin! :joy:

The skin system is almost ready too, so I will be pushing it in the same update. I’ll post a video showcasing it here before actually pushing the update.

Showcase of the skin:

More videos soon!

3 Likes

should I keep it rainy forever or just weather?

3 Likes

nvm it’ll be just weather i found a script for it

1 Like

Really cool, I think you should add an option that changes your step.

1 Like