What are you working on currently? (2023)

you should only use smooth on all sides n studs for top, inlet for bottom. i made the same mistake as you but i used universal everywhere instead cool besides that

1 Like

I made some scenes for fun :grin:

8 Likes

Me and my team are working on a rhythm game, which it’s called Project: Afternight, and somehow I work on solo projects too. It’s quite interesting since I have worked on a group project, plus I’m helping them with building and stuff.

Creating games are quite fun.

2 Likes

not yet lol

2 Likes

Been working on a cross of a Doors and 6th Annual Bloxys theater, please ignore the obvious bugs.

11 Likes

Dont quit, your a SICK modeler! That car is one of the best I’ve seen!

1 Like

This is so crazy I lose braincells by the second thinking how the heck that was made

2 Likes

Vikings Invasion of Paris

Team Objective map from my multiplayer melee combat game, heavily inspired by games Chivalry and Mordhau.
All the characters you see in the video except me, are AI NPCs.
The NPCs are able to skillfully fight each other and players, utilizing landscape, parrying and dodging. They are also able to perform the map objectives, such as pushing the battering ram, attacking and protecting specific zones.
System is heavily optimized, allowing for up to 200 NPCs or real players fighting simultaneously without any lag.

The game features many different maps and gamemodes (already fully ready a TDM Thermopylae, and FFA Gladiator Arena maps).

Releasing very soon, if you’re interested, join our server in the video description.

3 Likes

those green dots are all trees

8 Likes

I’m still processing how you even made that… How? It’s far more interesting than any other normal building system that you usually see on the platform.

1 Like

44 Likes

12 Likes

37 Likes

Sure! I’m currently working on with a team as: @fazyfreddy @Local_LettuceGiver @marlymickbutter. The game will have tons of endings! Every little thing you do in the game will totally shape your path and lead you to different outcomes of funny endings.

In short form the game is inspired by: Get a snack at 4am, Be a dad and get milk simulator (Should check them out!)

I also already have a full topic about my game and some discussions as: How much i should spend on advertising, feedback or suggestions for endings etc.

In-Game Footage: (Old Pictures the game has now new and better lightning same as structures around the map)

Screenshot 2023-05-13 153233

As big i want this project to become I’m sadly 14 so i wont be able to spend much on adverts but i hope this game gets a bit of recognition some day! :heart_decoration:

9 Likes

Without the character in the last picture, if you told me this was Roblox and not some other game engine, I wouldn’t have believed you

1 Like

Model of the day 23
Stand up mirror
By KristinaMoment

6 Likes

Made my 2nd rock formation in ZBrush today and textured it with Substance Painter

15 Likes

Isn’t that game already released? I am pretty sure I played it once.

Cool, It looks amazing. I love how everything looks so realistic. Those chairs seem… odd, though.

looks exactly like vibe station