What are you working on currently? (2024)

I remember playing the original Powder Game when I was younger, and it’s really cool that you recreated it! Looks good so far :3

3 Likes

210 Npcs

I still need to get the touched event up and running for battles, but when i am finished, it should be able to handle 100 or so Npcs

3 Likes

publicize once more pls (i didnt have a chance to play)

3 Likes

I’m publicizing it now. Sorry about that!

1 Like

imageimageimageimageimage

What’s special about your game? (no hate :wink:)

1 Like

It’s just going to have higher quality maps. Basically the same as these, but with new obbies, new shop systems, etc.

1 Like

Skibidi toilet 83 lore: men and women toilets

But yeah, just random prop models.

11 Likes

sweet! looking fwd to playing.

1 Like

Working on some wand designs…

1 Like

Played your game. I have a few comments. The ui is huge on mobile, the stage 2 spawn was oriented away from the level, and there are a lot of free models. There’s also only one obstacle, the killbrick. Make more varied obstacles and levels.

Edit: sorry, you mentioned that this would be fixed. Ignore.

1 Like

[Food Model] I love cupcakes very much so what I made them! There have three flavors and hope you like them!!:birthday:

6 Likes

My first go with moon animator 2, really happy with how my animations have turned out so far.

Video

3 Likes

Making a pretty cool space game with my team, expected to release into an early beta later this year with play tests coming as soon as the end of this month! Come check us out!

7 Likes

I would use that! Hope you keep dev’n it up!

1 Like

New Project (18)

7 Likes

Expanded my portfolio some, most similar to last year’s stuff tho

32 Likes

my team is working on a game called sword game, its a little sword fighting game that we’ve been working on for a while now

Since late december of 2023, I’m working on a WW2 game (alone), so i learned a lot about building, scripting and now i know how to make clothes! (nothing very detailed) I also maked my own gun system, i improved some guns that i maked like 2 years ago with a tutorial. the maps of the game are the most important last battles in european territory. Sorry for my English, it’s not my native languaje but i try my best

Spent a few hours modeling a cabin for my game, but it’s not finished yet ‎:P

I’m not a modeler but I’m pretty proud of it so far :3

7 Likes

Interior pub

26 Likes