What are you working on currently? (2024)

2 Likes

I made it temporarily public btw

1 Like

Currently working on an open-world RPG where multiple crystals with different elements are scattered and created multiple dimensions. You gotta collect each of them and defeat the crystal god… for no reason

1 Like

Working on a typical horror game. But it’s not weird strict dad or some other Japanese-styled horror game (not The Mimic). It will be mostly unique, being inspired by Outlast and some good Roblox horror games.

Screenshots:

15 Likes

Does it currently have any gameplay footage?

1 Like

I think so, but it is only Beta footage. I’ll send it later

1 Like

Apologies for no sound :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Interior Abandoned Warehouse

29 Likes

Giving the player an ability to shoot particles and materials in The Powder Box.

17 Likes

You made the powder box?!?!? WOW! Great job, I can’t wait to shoot particles/fire/lava out of my hands now. Will you be able to change how much material you shoot out at a time?

3 Likes

11 Likes

been working on a number of things, one of which being a programmable syntax parser - im using it as a base to create an XML parser, though it could theoretically be used to describe any kind of plaintext based parsing

the XML parser is part of a bigger project of mine, which is creating an SVG renderer that uses the new EditableImage class for displaying the rasterised data - im planning on using this for UI stuff, specifically for creating mipmaps and such

will release if i ever get around to finishing it

2 Likes

I started making my first attempt at a dialogue module.

It includes;

• Typewriting styled appearance
  • Adaptive sounds
  • Character and personality dependent on who is talking
  • Click-To-Skip feature
  • Dialogue bubble with smooth animations and colors

Pretty happy of the stage it’s at currently, and I intend to work further on it to add more features and fine-tune it where necessary.

I made a documentation of how I made this in the following topic. Feedback and/or constructive criticism is appreciated.

6 Likes

We will always remember the brave stick man who died trying to put out a fire by shooting foam out of his face.

Seriously though, I love the Powder Box. I dare say it’s one of the most well-made games on Roblox. I don’t care that SandBox copied it and has more players. I am loyal to the original.

Keep up the great work Ethan! :100:

6 Likes

Currently working on a detailed windmill which players can interact with nearly anything. Planning to turn this place to a fully interactive town with NPCs if I have enough patience and motivation.

3 Likes

I have developed an exploration game specified in memory and remember patterns (disappointing start to the beginning of the year)

2 Likes

nobody knows. nobody knows

3 Likes

Working on a 2D platformer game since early 2023, I plan on actually finishing it this time, it’s called Jack Inside a Dream (I forgot why I called it that way)

This game is inspired by Rayman games and Geometry Dash, both being some of my favorite games. I wanted to add some fun mechanics to spice up the gameplay, like:

• Walking on moving surfaces and dashing your way to another surface
  • Dodging obstacles from other surfaces
  • The “Swing” which allows you to spin and dash to another direction, you have to time your launch
  • The “Orb” which allows you to dash in the middle of the air
  • Many enemies that you have to kill in order to progress, including boss fights
  • Many maps to check out, includes side-quests
  • Multiplayer on the same device, planning on allowing 3 players at least

I want to add more more things after release, like map building, but I doubt I will be able to release that on time, here is a trailer and pictures:

I want to add as many things as possible that could possibly improve the game, so ideas and feedback would be appreciated.

12 Likes
4 Likes

New bus pack for the ÖPNV-Simulator.

15 Likes