What are you working on currently? (2024)

Progress!
https://gyazo.com/8a42e9cfd3f033c1215ee83342316621.mp4

1 Like

Setting UI

YES IT’S PRETTY SIMPLE BUT I LIKE TO SHARE IT ANYWAYS! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

A storm chasing game that i don’t have a picture of yet.

1 Like

I am back again! Thanks for all the votes in the last poll. :grinning:

As of now, I am working on a crate/ unlocking system, in which you can unlock new troops and abilities for them. Once you unlock a troop, getting him again will present you with 2 options.

1. Receive another of that troop. (2 troops altogether)
    or
  2. Gain an ability for that troop. (1 troop with an ability.)

I have added a frame on the side, so that you can see what troops you have unlocked. However, I’m not sure Where I should put the #Troops, and the abilities.

On the left is the list of troops unlocked so far. On the right is the newly unlocked KING! But where should I put the (x1), and the (0 / ★)?

Where to put data?
  • The amount of troops unlocked (x1) should be shown on the frame to the left only.
  • The amount of troops unlocked (x1) should be shown above the newly unlocked troop only.
  • The amount of troops unlocked (x1) should be shown on both frames.
  • The amount of abilities unlocked (0 / ★) should be shown on the frame to the left only.
  • The amount of abilities unlocked (0 / ★) should be shown above the newly unlocked troop only.
  • The amount of abilities unlocked (0 / ★) should be shown on both frames.

0 voters

Also, I am liking the ★ that shows the ability. But how do I show how many I have?
For no abilities yet unlocked, should I have - 1. - 0 2. - (0/★), or 3 - something else?

0 voters

1 Like

I’m currently working on a semi-realistic terrain generation system. I aim to add more natural features later into development but I’m currently focusing mainly on getting the basic UI for the game done :pensive:

(I disabled the UI for showcase)

(Same noise settings for all of the images btw)

17 Likes

You’re building Minecraft in Roblox?

1 Like

That’s really cool, i cant even understand what a “noise” is

More props!

9 Likes

Anime game with simple grid-based combat!
[TESTING] Anime Rumble - Roblox Any feedback welcome.

(Sorry for the quality, my laptop is literally worth 50 bucks.)

8 Likes

Working on a RTS that focuses on fast-paced army control
Inspired by Astroforce (Atrazine is my idol)

11 Likes

No, the current aesthetics are temporary I plan to change them in the future.

Still working on an obby builder game.

I could use your feedback on what would make it fun to play / what currently makes it “not fun” to play, if you decide to give it a tryout.

A few screenshots of the game and stage designer:

3 Likes

im proud

wip pics

my old 2021 version

18 Likes

I actually want to get them too. :+1:

1 Like

Basics of the retrofuture kitchen set are done!

11 Likes

fancy hotbar stuff

10 Likes

Since I finished updating my custom character model to its third version, I decided to focus on my experience’s lacking instrument sample library. I haven’t worked on Pianissimo (the module responsible for playing music, or notes here), but I’ve added two new instruments to the list, a saxophone and string ensemble. I think I’m going to need to include most of the standard General MIDI instrument set, just in case I ever finish this module before my mind stops working.

Here’s a video of both new presets, playing ascending scales. For some reason, neither sample’s notes release properly, always cutting to silence as if they received a “note cut” event.

Since I wrote everything above, I added two more sample sets to the experience, a new piano and one of Roland’s better presets:

2 Likes

Continuing to make locomotives for IncoRails, this time I made a vintage livery which is very rare in Indonesia.

7 Likes

soon

15 Likes

Right now, working on developing real-time water graphics using the new EditableMesh (I’m loving this technology already, makes so many things really easy).

Real-Time Water (gyazo.com)

7 Likes