What are you working on currently? (2024)

Short horror game I’ve been working on.

3 Likes

Sure, get them while you can cause i think Roblox stopped printing these!
here you can get them: Roblox Books on Amazon

1 Like

fishing system with no cooldown

9 Likes

Interior of an abandoned military warehouse

19 Likes

3 Likes

This looks really good!

(Character limit aaaaaa)

I just yesterday discovered this is a thing lol!

After seeing some of the awesome builds in this and the previous ones, I realized I had kinda forgotten somehow that I could just build something for the sake of building it. So, I decided to build a cool room thing (I don’t how to explain it better)

It’s not done yet, but here it is so far!

Images

3 Likes

Game icon

4 Likes

dimensions

20 Likes

My first (actually functional) game

2 Likes

Import Process Gif (of the same thing)

GncolorChocolateAmericancrayfish

Added support for importing images from the Roblox Catalog into my “high definition” 64x64 Pixel Canvas, which uses EditableImage. If the image/gif colors look weird, its because gif is compressing the file so the colors get altered slightly. I can assure you that the colors appear properly in the actual game.

6 Likes

Working for my unfinished game, stucked at some mechanism but i probably find a solution of it

I’m working on a game called NOOB DEFENSE, a classic retro-styled game where you go around just oofing the noobs.

NOOB DEFENSE - Roblox

2 Likes

I improved my system a little more. Text can now also be added. In this way, projects with less laggy and optimization can now be created! :tada:

6 Likes

A UI framework. A lot is already done and I finished the spring system yesterday :tada:

7 Likes

coming soon™ to the lumin suite
we hope to do a huge product launch with reimagined OSS resources for you guys

1 Like

:space_invader:A Retro Addition

Pianissimo (my planned musical instrument/sequenced music library) has a new trick, or modifier (command) up its sleeve, inspired by 8-bit console and computer music: the arpeggio! If a note is given a “K” modifier, it can rapidly cycle through up to three other nearby notes.

I personally dislike when retro music over-relies on arpeggios to represent chords instead of playing some of the notes and letting listeners’ brains fill in the blanks, but despite this, I still wanted to add them to Pianissimo, since I had an idea about how I would implement it. You can listen to Mary’s Piano and the 8-bit singing samples playing major 7th chords (which could be my favorite chord) in this sound file:

:musical_keyboard:Improved Instruments

I know, this isn’t that interesting or exciting, but I’m still editing my experience’s instruments. First, I noticed something sounded off about that new piano’s higher notes. I forgot to include the second-to-highest “split” sample, so it jumped to the final C note early. I re-uploaded the sound, fixing this:

Also, while I messed up and had to redo steps a couple of times, I updated one of the older samples, “Mary’s Piano”, to use looping samples like most “modern” samples I’ve imported. Though it may sound very similar to how it did two years ago, I think the looping and ADSR envelope support make the new version objectively better than the old one.

1 Like

another realistic showcase

11 Likes

We have been working on the first 4D game on the platform!

1 Like

7 Likes