What are you working on currently? (2024)

Flying robot for a PVE game I’m working on. Polycount: 1900

Inspired by the Oblivion drones.

3 Likes

8 Likes

put the sword more in the stone it is being held in by like an inch

cookin up lore

7 Likes

Ah yes, clone drone in the danger zone

1 Like

wip

3 Likes

Sure, I could start on a new building, or the interior of this building, buuuut… why do that when I can just keep detailing the exterior of this one?

10 Likes

Can i reccommend something? Like phasegates in Subnautica?

WHAT IS THERE LEFT TO DETAIL HOLY CHEESE!!!

This text is not a full sentece issue

void

16 Likes

Check out this sick 3D model of the CC 202 series locomotive that we’ve been working on. We’re still in the early stages of development, but we’re stoked with how it’s coming along. This bad boy is a real piece of Indonesian history. It was first introduced in the 1980s and was used to haul some serious cargo. These locomotives were known for their power and reliability, and they played a vital role in the development of Indonesia’s transportation infrastructure.

We’re passionate about bringing Indonesian culture and history to life in Roblox, and we think this model is a great way to do that. We’re hoping to release it soon, so stay tuned for updates!

In the meantime, here are some of the things we’re working on:

• A highly detailed 3D model of the locomotive
  • Realistic textures and materials
  • Functional animations
  • A variety of customization options

We’re also planning to create a game world that allows players to explore the CC 202 series locomotive in its natural habitat. We think this will be a great way for people to learn more about Indonesian history and culture while having some fun.

We’re really excited about this project, and we hope you are too. Please let us know what you think of our progress so far.

11 Likes

6 Likes

I am making a cart ride game. Feedback would be appreciated

Woah. No using vulgar language on the DevForum.

1 Like

I’m currently working on my Kingdom Roleplay revamp!

1 Like

Will likely release the code in the following weeks…

12 Likes

This file will explain it:
robloxapp-20240517-0926286.wmv (2.4 MB)
(sorry for low quality)

So basically, I am making a single player game where a npc dressed like you, have a pickaxe and its breaking blocks for cash and you can buy upgrades and stuff.

(I also put game pass currency to help f2p players)

im working on an horror game where it’s a little different and creative from the other ones, you get trapped in a haunted mansion and need to escape and bla bla bla… the telling isn’t sort of creative but the game will :slight_smile:

I made a japanese torii gate with some shrine lanterns!

1 Like

Workin’ on a map…

5 Likes