What are you working on currently? (2024)

Thanks to the internet, looking at this project first jump scares me.

1 Like

Not yet, but I will definately add that.

2 Likes

Looks really cool so far! Kind of reminds me of Conflict of Nations minus the real time part lol

1 Like

Working on a game, “becoem mayor of seattle!”. Just a game where you run the Metropolitan Area of Seattle.

There are still some major mechanics that needs to be worked on, motivation is one of the obstacles that is slowing me down. But, I do hope to finish it.

MAYORAL ELECTION RESULTS:

AGE GROUPS (EVERETT):

INCOME GROUPS (EVERETT):

5 Likes

Looks good. I am investing in your success

3 Likes

It’s nowhere near done but it has something to do with…

4 Likes

A 4-dimensional rendering system with intuitive datatypes like CFrame4 and Vector4! The plan is to create and integrate a physics system with it. I’ve made physics simulations that simulate individual points before, but the intention here is to simulate objects as a whole.

Rotated with

CFrame4.fromAngles(-angle, angle, angle, -angle, -angle, -angle)
-- xy, xz, xw, yz, yw, zw rotation planes
-- note that 4d rotations occur in 6 planes and don't correspond to axes, as opposed to 3d rotation which occurs in 3 planes and does correspond to axes
35 Likes

This funny game Adventure Through A Dark Island - Roblox

2 Likes

Im making with my friend a survival game.

10 Likes

I’m currently working on Valentines UGC Concepts!

Love Teddy Bear

8 Likes

Guns :gun:
I have pistol animations but not the model yet (only the handle)
This is the idle animation
hold

5 Likes

Working on recreating Universal Studios Orlando and some other big map projects. Just trying my best at getting better as a relatively new developer- builder on the platform (since July 2023).

29 Likes

When you don’t add debounce:
Shake that handle!!!
shake

4 Likes

Started and working on a little funny puppy game!

3 Likes

Abandoned gas station for the game about zombies in Roblox

48 Likes

rewriting a whole game

7 Likes

Helped make an short animatic with my friend LKev. I did all the lighting and made the scenery in this video.

Be advised the video does swear a couple of times.

14 Likes

I think this is my first time on one of these posts! These are some screenshots from my Tower Defense game I have been working on with a few folks.

Won’t clog up too much, hope these screenshots are enough!

19 Likes

Both are basically the same thing, except one has more issues.
But anyways, it looks very cool :+1:

2 Likes

Another year, another update post about Pianissimo, my musical instrument (and possibly sequenced music) module! My last post of 2023 was about my ADSR envelope implementation and the portamento (pitch slide) modifier, which were good additions by themselves, but now there’s another modifier, :happy3: 𝓋𝒾𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜!

As its oddly-Italian name (like other musical terms) implies, vibrato quickly shifts a note’s pitch (PlaybackSpeed property) up and down. :angry: Unfortunately, since Roblox still hasn’t fixed this bug, I couldn’t use PitchShiftSoundEffect instances so vibrato affects the same property as portamentos.

As a workaround, any ongoing vibrato is stopped when a portamento starts, then is “resumed” (starts again from scratch) after that finishes. (Vibratos always store their details in Notes for this reason.) In the video, I was testing this behavior, which works flawlessly. When each portamento starts, the vibrato suddenly stops, but begins to affect the note afterwards. I’m still impressed that I’ve programmed this whole class without a single RunService “looping function”; Back in 2022 and early 2023, I wouldn’t have known how to do this any other way!

With this modifier implemented, only one is left, the tremolo modifier, which I’ll try to use Roblox’s built-in TremoloSoundEffect instance for. If it produces glitchy popping sounds like PitchShiftSoundEffect, then I’ll just scrap this modifier. :huh:

4 Likes