What are you working on currently? (2024)

except one has more issues

Luckily not experiencing any with my 15 Pro but this should be easier for me now to recreate o.o

2 Likes

I should seriously post more…

6 Likes

This is so weird. My brother’s roommate literally did the exact same thing. What are the chances!?

1 Like

Trying to gain a player base for my game

3 Likes

Hmm well I’m working on UIs for my game!
Screenshot 2024-01-16 11.38.06 AM

edit: these were tests I thought I put that.

4 Likes

By the way, there is no need to wait since blender has a feature of negating and unioning. Hope this helps in creating interiors for the rockets!

2 Likes

oh, that’s nice to know. i’ve tried out blender and didnt figure it out, but i’ll watch some more tutorials

2 Likes

I’m working on some AIs that will fight each other. Below this text, you can see a bunch of soldiers having a heated firefight. In the second picture, you can see a wizard shooting a fire bolt at some soldiers.
The houses seen here are free models, everything else was made by me.
It’s not really a game, but more of a battle simulation.

5 Likes

Perlin noise terrain gen using the new EditableMesh feature, feat. @Andrew900460

Edit 1: terrain colour

23 Likes

Locwood Studios is working on an RPG with quests, houses and more!

10 Likes

cheese wheel using alpha masks

18 Likes

This is another thing I was doing while working with @ProfessorOfK3ology to generate terrain using the EditableMesh feature (which seemes to still be a beta feature). But here, I managed to generate a larger terrain made out of chunks. In this case, we used Mount Fuji and the surrounding terrain to test it.
I know there are some visible seams, it’s not perfect. Just wanted to show the result so far.

Also, you should check out what @ProfessorOfK3ology made with the EditableMesh as well!

23 Likes

Continuing work on my arcade which features functional arcade machines: Pong Arcade. I recently redesigned the entire building, which is mostly finished, however some sections still feel empty.

The most recent update was AI Pong, which allows players to play against the computer at 3 different difficulties.

In addition to pong, there are many other games to play, both single-player and mulitplayer. The single-player games award tickets, and the PVP games now update your PVP rating. I will continue to add more games and improve the arcade building in future updates.

12 Likes

First build of the year! just about finished with this Eiffel Tower showcase :slight_smile:

51 Likes

Interior of a luxury garage for Roblox

28 Likes

I’m working on a cross between a Cabin and a 1900s mansion, right now it looks like garbage but within the next few weeks I hope to post an awesome “After” image

5 Likes

I’m currently working on an experience in which users can build electronic devices using input and output devices, wires, and digital logic gates. One of my first creations in said experience is a simple counter with a seven-segment display:

Currently, users can make their creations public (referred to as “publishing”) and view, test, and vote on others’ published creations through a “Community Creations” menu, which could allow for a very limited degree of collaborative editing.

In the future, I intend to add private multiplayer servers to further expand this potential for collaboration.

If you decide to test the game yourself and have feedback or advice, please feel free to inform me of it.

31 Likes

Custom UI which would be displayed upon perma-death
(i am aware triumph is mispelled)

along with a fancy custom over-dramatic explosion module
5d8e23e78b49555f00564241b53bbab0

22 Likes

I have been putting together a game which is a historical recreation of the ancient Samnite ruins in Pietrabbondante, Italy, commonly referred to as the “Pietrabbondante Samnite Temple Complex”. This game has been years in the making and most of the structures in it are based off of the actual archaeological ruins.

We recently got a crafting and inventory system from a programming engineer and I have been making edits to create an immersive experience. Ill attach some pictures and the link.

Here’s the game:
Samnite Sancturary

And some pictures

image2

15 Likes

An early state of a Dying light inspired combat sytem using active ragdoll:

20 Likes