What are you working on currently? (2024)

now releasing my new brand new philosophical thriller game

5 Likes

questioning life

3 Likes

Hello our company is making our very 1st VR game on the platform would love the community feedback to make this better. please reach out for further discussion

1 Like

į“ŗįµ’įµ— Ė¢įµ˜Ź³įµ‰ Ź°įµ’Ź· į¶ įµƒŹ³ į“µā€™Ė”Ė” įµįµ‰įµ— Ź·į¶¦įµ—Ź° įµ—Ź°į¶¦Ė¢, įµ‡įµ˜įµ— Ź°įµ‰Ź³įµ‰ā€™Ė¢ ā€¦

š•®š’šš–—š–”š–‰š–Žš–Žš–‘

7 Likes

itā€™s š•®š’šš–—š–”š–‰š–Žš–Žš–‘ i think
Looks amazing, great job!

1 Like

A new tram for the public transport simulator.

1 Like

So it is! Very surprised I missed that, thank you very much!

1 Like

Some images of my game

8 Likes

Welcome to my schoolhouse

click me :)

3 Likes

SO you know how everyone has 20 or so small games that they never finish? Well, I believe I solved that problem. I am going to integrate 5 or so small games, such as checkers, dodgeball, a TCG, whatever into 1 game, and players can choose which 1 they want to play. Each of the minigames arenā€™t too complex, meaning that If I get bored with 1, I can easily wrap it up, and move on to the next one. Currently, I am working on dodgeball.

The game is simple, throw balls at opponents to win. If you catch a ball in midair, the thrower loses 1 of 3 HP. Hitting an opponent with different types of dodgeballs do varying effects and damages. Players also have stamina for throwing dodgeballs, and can also dodge the balls. (obviously) Which types of dodgeballs would you like to see?

• Speedy dodgeball: 1 Damage, High stamina, fast speed.
  • Freeze ball: 0 damage, medium stamina, medium speed. (Freezes an opponent in place for a few seconds.))
  • Bouncy ball: 1 damage, medium stamina, medium speed. (Bounces all over the place, causing chaos in enemy lines.))
  • Big ball: 2 damage, high stamina, low speed.
  • Double balls: 1 damage, medium damage, medium speed. (A temporary ball gets flung along with the other ball.))
  • Ghost ball: 1 damage, low stamina, low speed. (Partially transparent, canā€™t be caught.))

0 voters

Reminds me of jailbreak. Im actually scripting my own jailbreak game right now asw, and am looking for a builder

:shushing_face: Sneak peek:

Not a racing game
(Context: Player controls the clone by jumping, player can go sideways, if the clone dies the player dies, if the player dies the clone dies)

Thank you for reading :slight_smile:

4 Likes

https://www.roblox.com/games/109762416/Bloxy-Mary-Alpha
This Roblox Horror Game Iā€™m currently working on Revamping is Inspired by Slenderman and Bloody Mary

Working on a maze game, just made this sick SurfaceGui map that generates at the same time as the maze.

Edit, The finished GUI :slight_smile:

5 Likes

14 Likes

how did you make that water???

Made two neat hut models for a project in blender. Actually did a pretty decent job I think.

The project is pretty big and fairly unique so stay tuned!

6 Likes

When I first started, I created some basic concepts for Jailbreak. Over time, I refined my style until it resembles Jailbreak, but now Iā€™m looking for a style of my own. And, of course, Iā€™d like to collaborate with you to create a Jailbreak-like game, and I could also use to work with another developer.

Working on advanced tycoon game

7 Likes

Working on a Sonic fangame inspired by Sonic Generations.

Stage shown is Space Colony Ark: Act1 (based on Final Rush from Sonic Adventure 2)

5 Likes