What are you working on currently? (2024)

Modelled a USDM 8th Generation Honda Civic
4,676 Triangles

Studio pics:

wheels are placeholder for now until i learn how to model them lol

7 Likes

Currently working on my kinitopet style game. Don’t have photos to share, but I have a devlog

ported a crt fragment shader to my renderer

12 Likes

I made a seven-segment display system. To showcase it, I made a display showing the current Unix Timestamp.

Check it out here:

1 Like

I have just made some changes to my barrel.
Original topic: I created a barrel

1 Like

I created a neon sword.
Original topic: Neon sword feedback

1 Like

I rewrote my Seven Segment module and added some customizability, like custom colors. Here’s a clock I made with it!

The clock shows the player’s current time, so it is handled on the client side. The unix clock runs on the server since it should be the same for all players.

Here’s another game link to watch it in-game:

I’m gonna mess around with my system a little bit more. If anybody is interested in this being open sourced or me making a tutorial about it, let me know.

2 Likes

23 Likes

how did you do that? is that in studio or i am i stupid?

I’ve now added text support and made a new years countdown.

Text in seven segment displays is really limited, as it’s not usually that legible. Maybe I should make a fourteen or sixteen segment display next lol. Anyway, here’s the link to the countdown to New Years game:

Poll time:

Would you be interested in this being open-source?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

it’s entirely done in studio, but instead im using my own raycast renderer which allows me to use fragment shaders i found or created myself

one potential use case is for me to create my own offline rendering system to create smoother animations, since i can directly get the pixel data directly after the rendering is complete

2 Likes

Will try that eventually, right now I got a few other critical things that I added to the drone such as a few improvements.

1 Like

Interactive water using EditableMesh!

8 Likes

More refinements

Improved Aircraft LEDs to look more realistic

New

Old

ND Filters yay

Only showing one of the 4, I don’t wanna clutter the whole post

9 Likes

It’s done lol. 16-Segment display, model made in blender, supports all alphanumeric characters right now, but I plan to add special characters too. Here’s the entire alphabet in both lowercase and uppercase:

Much more readable right?

4 Likes

Evil hole

8 Likes

first time using zbrush

8 Likes

sprint game

6 Likes

4 Likes

Just a spooky forest for a horror game.

8 Likes