What are you working on currently? (2024)

I’m currently working on an Admin Panel (I’m almost done with it, just some few touches)

4 Likes

Unrelated, but you joined on my birthday! The admin panel looks very clean, and I love the transitions.

2 Likes

bloxburg here i come

8 Likes

how did you do that that looks really cool, and im not sure how you did it but it seems like it could help me with something ive been working on, also i would make the slowly loading ui covering your screen happen faster

Made a game ending concept idea and I am pretty happy with it. Sorry for the YT link, the video is too big and I also added a testing place link for anyone who wants to try themselves.

YT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQikzgiLOJY
Testing Place: Game Ending Test - Roblox

made an automic floor placing system when romms are created and when walls are connected soemthing I always wish bloxburg had to save us time

5 Likes

Final iteration.

9 Likes

the effect was pretty easy, i just used two editable images, one to save the scrceenshot and one that shows the effect
also i made the ui cover the screen faster

1 Like

What’s this game? Looks interesting.

Abusing the renderer

867b0b83db2775769f64cd7817decd5e

15 Likes

its a roleplay building game inspired by an upcomign game called inZoi

1 Like

implemented a good camera system

5 Likes

Made a Montefortino-Style Roman helmet for fun. These were used in early to mid Republic Rome, and were originally invented by the Celts.

Came out a lot better than I thought it would!

7 Likes

Wow. I like the way you’re exploring tinting the whole scene, the shades, and the details of the buildings.

1 Like

Remaking something from a little over 4 years ago

(comparison pictures)

3 Likes

The (Almost) Complete Magical Tool

Well…I finally bothered to do something. Back in February, I posted about making “modular wands”, but those models were stored in ReplicatedStorage, unused until now. Don’t worry, I feel ashamed of my sheer incompetence nowadays. The pink box on the test map “makes” a wand when interacted with, randomly including pieces of my cute wand. Its tip and handle are always included, but the other two parts may not be.

If you’re curious, here’s what a wand with just required pieces looks like:
And here’s the full wand, which you’ve seen before…

Pretty Stars!

If there’s one part of Roblox’s engine that really needs an update, it’s the day/night cycle. Though clouds and atmosphere greatly improve how night looks, it’s still the same, basic, and inflexible system under those coats of paint; The skybox fades out, leaving you with a black void for the sky, with only the moon and thousands of single pixel dots that change color. These are supposed to be stars, but it’s near impossible to see them at higher resolutions (including 1080p)!

When Royale High opened Campus 4 for early access, I visited it a few times, and at some point this month, I looked at the sky while I was there and saw what looked like sparkle particles fading in and out all around me. I noticed how these “particles” phased through distant buildings and terrain as I flew towards them, which made me pretty confident that they were using particles attached to the camera for this. Somewhat inspired, I made my own star particles, attached them to an invisible, vertically-squished sphere, and programmed it to warp to the camera when it moved far enough from the last spot it warped to.

Even though Royale High isn’t actually using particles for their custom stars, I like my seemingly unique technique so much that it’s staying in Project Magical Mary. Doesn’t this look pretty?

Stars begin to appear at sunset, and slowly disappear as the sun rises. Although it’s obvious they’re in front of the clouds, they’re disabled during storms, since the sky becomes overcast during them.

Update Video

Here’s a 30 second video showing these changes. I don’t know how Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 somehow crammed a video this decent-looking under 10 MB, but I’m not complaining.

5 Likes

Working on a small showcase game.

Opinions on visuals?

12 Likes

an VRMMORPG, it will be one for the record books!

16 Likes

Insane detail on the trees and stuff, i support this! Good job!

2 Likes