What are you working on currently? (2024)

Stylized forest progress 4. I added some wide and big bushes, stones on footpath and waterfall.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Build and terrain good, but camera animation is sharp. Try to use some smoothing function for cutscene so it won’t be sharp at cutscene change points.

1 Like

Thank you! I will in future, just threw this together quickly to show off what I’ve done so far. Not sure I’ll ever get it finished, but might consider collaboration.

1 Like

That looks great! The clothing, monsters and (pets?) look really detailed, but from what i can see, the map has varying themes, (It has cartoony water and trees, but the landscape, especially the pier looks really realistic. The boat’s side just seems to be a textureless surface?) Amazing job, I will try to be around when it releases!

fixed quality

3 Likes

Made a robotic arm. It is cool ig.

7 Likes

“I have not broken your heart - you have broken it; and in breaking it, you have broken mine.”

yes, this map is gaining inspirations from Canto VI, Limbus Company - Wuthering Heights

8 Likes

2 Likes

I really like the UI. It’s clean!

1 Like

8 Likes

I really like how it looks! If it fits the theme you’re going for, id suggest trying to make the ambient a little more warm as the sun is at an angle, and making some of the colors a little bit more vibrant. Also it looks a little weird how it pretty cloudy out, but its bright and sunny as if the sky is clear. Make sure you go fully one way or the other.

He did it by using CaptureService (including CoreGui) and displaying them.

finalizing a very optimized raytracer module

the renders has been done at 1024x1024, the optimized render is a lot more faster while preserving some aspects of the final render

simpler scenes will render at or less than 1 second

6 Likes

Thank you! Yeah I had the time set at something like 7 - 9am when I did this for some reason, so that’s why the Sun’s at a low angle. It should look more vibrant when I build more buildings and details. I wanted dynamic clouds, but I kept the skybox because removing it made the map seem a bit darker, for some reason. I’ll sort the clouds out soon. Shouldn’t be an issue if I ever get around to making a weather system. Thank you for the feedback! Anyways, here’s a clearer image, had the depth of field a bit high in that vid.

Here’s the map so far.

8 Likes

Line of sight system for a game I’m working on.

ezgif-2-3f68806d0f

18 Likes

culty

2 Likes

Working on a top-down pixel art game where you fight other people with guns, and the characters are little eggs. It’s super fun right now but it still needs a little more content and just general feedback, feel free to try it with friends! (game requires other people to play)
Here’s the games trailer:

Made all the art myself and a friend made majority of the music!

10 Likes

Example of my fully in-time rendered audio syncing music, no baked preprogrammed lighting you could pull any Roblox audio id in and it would work with it.

6 Likes

Distortion stuff

12 Likes