What are you working on currently? (2024)

That’s really cool he did u do this?

“First” blender model
Not my very first but one where I used some tools where it worked out well

What abt this model so reply your feedback I’d like to hear
  • Good
  • Bad
  • Can be improved (reply)

0 voters

1 Like

Epik shotgun

library for a roleplay game

4 Likes

in map
cadnav-1F302164H6-50
reference

4 Likes

May i ask why you decided to make the in-game characters larger than Roblox’s?

so the environment would be closer to realistic in terms of ratios, a huge factor was doors, my ex partner on a different project kept getting angry because the door’s ratio of width to height was realistically based (Looks better) rather than Roblox’s character ratio making all the doors look short and square.

1 Like

also the size is a bit exaggerated here because my character’s body is way shorter than a typical Roblox character

1 Like

been working on my yume nikki fangame since better part of last year. i’ve put together a video showcasing the current build with features.

Theres still a lot of work to take care of until release

3 Likes

I dropped all of my projects to work on a game that was getting plays. Made it a year back, and since then it has accumulated over 6,000 visits (if my memory is correct). Anyways, here’s the game if you’d like to try it: https://www.roblox.com/games/9734736405/Speedrun-Central

1 Like

Made a pretty cool portal:

11 Likes

New clothing series based on Crown of O’s

Took me about three days to make. I released an older version of the gold and I plan on releasing the rest once I sell the gold one.

Any feedback would be appreciated!

2 Likes

These look great! Only heckle i have is that some of the lines (like on the Roblox logo) aren’t as defined as i personally would like them, and that’s such a minor thing that it doesn’t really matter.
If i had a crown of o’s, i’d buy one of these.
8/10 overall, good job!

1 Like

Working on ClouderX as for the beginners to start making some very good clouds for today i am working on clouder x and a random mall game!

1 Like

Cabin in progress. Everything may subject to change.

6 Likes

Wip
10k parts so far

26 Likes

thats very cool, I can see a recurring style in your builds

1 Like

Cabin in progress#2.
Снимок экрана 2024-10-04 223314

4 Likes

Hey, that looks really good. However, comparing the buildings to the sidewalk/road, the difference in detail is obvious. The building are really detailed, but the ground portion looks sort of empty compared to the buildings.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! This project is currently in progress so I haven’t gotten to the ground level yet. I always design the buildings first.

1 Like