What are you working on currently? (2024)

Jeez good job! Question is are you up for hirer? I currently can’t afford it, but when my game gets some attention I would like to have good maps.

1 Like

reminds me of deadlock a bit, nice job

1 Like

On the side of working on my largest project ever, I have decided to open my commissions for a short time! Please consider hiring me if you need something!

Feel free to check me out, it’d mean a lot to me! :smile:

wip

putting my raytraced renderer into good use

13 Likes

I’m currently working on some stylized assets for a new huge castle project.

9 Likes

That looks reallly good! how did you do this?

this is not a new shader feature that roblox added, i made a simple & efficient renderer done with raycasts (which is the only way to get geometry infomation as of now)

rendering with raycasts is typically slow, but i’ve managed to come up with a few optimizations that decreased rendering times by an enormous amount

1 Like

1 Like

hi guys today i just abandoned my 45th project for forest planet game (very unfinished)

5 Likes

Let’s you hope you don’t abandon this one lol

1 Like

Vrooom

4 Likes

Btw, your game has basically blown up. I saw like 2.8K concurrent players… That’s very nice!

1 Like

nice job! ive seen this game all over my recommended you deserve this win fr lol

1 Like

I added an ability system to my game, Silly Shenanigans! So far only the fireball works, the shield bubble is greyed out.

You should try it out! ( ✦ ) Silly Shenanigans (ABILITIES!!! :comet:) - Roblox

Any support/improvements? :smiley:

2 Likes

My latest model inspired by Casio.

10 Likes

end result

17 Likes

welcome screen, name is a temp name

3 Likes

made some progress, hit the 100k parts milestone fairly recently

progress picture with more light:

10 Likes

some stylized tree’s i whipped up, not for anything specific, probably will just add these to my portfolio

5 Likes

XENOFEST! Now with more Rocket Jumping (for the martians of course)

6 Likes