What are you working on currently?

I decided to model some low-poly trees in Blender and then export them into Roblox and give them materials. Then I started to paint them on an empty baseplate. Then I converted that baseplate to smooth terrain and then I started making a terrain showcase because I am a very funny guy.

The trees look out of place amongst the terrain, but I think it looks okay anyway lol. The scene might be a bit too bright though so yeah

[Edit 12/30/2019]
I made the showcase playable. Feel free to explore, there are no invisible walls so feel free to fall off the map as well.

16 Likes

It actually looks quite impressive, especially because of how expansive it is, and the terrain is well done

3 Likes

What I am working on is nothing compared to everything else in here, but I am currently working on a 2d platformer with a hub area connecting levels and more of a rpg based gameplay style mixed in with the platforming.

1 Like

Sounds interesting, and something I would like to play. Keep us updated on game development!

1 Like

A spooky game

6 Likes

Hmm… Spooky

Happy New Year :partying_face:

1 Like

Very nice! I will be looking forward to this SCPF game. I’m a little bit of an SCPF player myself. :wink:
Good luck on the development, if you need help, feel free to reach out to me!

1 Like

Working on re-learning building, and starting to open commissions.

My main goal in 2020 is to make a successful cafe group! I am familiar a lot of successful cafe and restaurant owners. I already have a build for a training center, and the cafe is still in progress! Wish me luck. I also am thinking about buying a homestore and co managing it with my friend. Happy New Years!

1 Like

Well, I’m currently working on a game, that I’m planning to release by March, called Hat Collecting Simulator, you basically pop hats and sell them to Builderman.

On the side, I’m working on a round-based game, with guns.

I’m looking forward to a great 2020!

Will open in 2020:

PS: I would move all the posts here to the 2019 topic, but the forum keeps erroring out when I try to because the 2019 topic is way too huge