THIS brilliant PLUGIN is the BEST plugin on roblox

FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN THIS PLUGIN: Please first check out the website Trello. It is a FREE website that I, and many others would recommend. This link is youtuber RoBuilder recommending it. @NoxhazeI Agree!

https://youtu.be/juddc8bki7o?si=mFdpq5OBWLlyYqAh&t=78

@KrimsonWoIf No, your plugin is not “THE BEST” nor “BRILLIANT”, and frankly, your blatant shilling disgusts me. Besides the fact that this seems like a cheap attempt to scam users into thinking your plug-in is “state of the art”, the Gui and functionality is not remarkable by any means.

I have felt EXTREMELY sorry as I know how hard it is for many Roblox users to access these brilliant, state of the art tools, due to Roblox’s GREED.

It is extremely ironic that you are calling roblox greedy. And as far as I know, Roblox is nothing but supportive to developers, and has similar revenue splits as other companies like steam.
Side note, I have never seen someone use the word brilliant so much, ever. Do better, @KrimsonWoIf .

8 Likes

Sounds like a bunch of yapping to me ngl. The “facts” you listed are also incorrect. As in my opinion opening trello and this has the same effeciency and no one wants a screen open 24/7 now do they? It would also be better to make the gui a widget. So honestly seeing this I would say your plugin < trello. Anyways I am sure that my opinion won’t matter to literally anyone as others seem to like it. Thats amazing! Thats good for them!

4 Likes

Trello

Trello is an EXCELLENT platform to get started! If you’re using it, you’re on the right track. Now, let me share why my plugin takes your development experience to the next level.

Tailored for YOU:

My plugin is crafted with you in mind, offering a convenient and easy approach to task management within Roblox! It’s not just a tool, its an essential!

Advantage:

spending 100 robux can be a concern and I want to encourage Trello as a start! But you should see the benefits my plugin has to offer first.

Build in on Roblox!

Unlike general task management tools, my plugin seamlessly integrates with Roblox, providing a cohesive experience. Say goodbye to juggling between platforms! Everything you need is right there in Roblox Studio!

Elevate Your Experience:

If you’re serious about optimizing your development process, my plugin is worth exploring. I encourage you to explore the specifics of what my plugin brings to the table. Go beyond the ordinary and discover how it can revolutionize your workflow.

Find more information on my plugin here:

2 Likes

He is a bit right as roblox does take ~60% of the revenue devs should earn. But other than that I agree that roblox is also supportive but that 60% D ;

1 Like

I wasnt talking about that in terms of greed I was talking about the fact that its super hard to promote content on roblox when you are poor. I wish they had more free avenues to offer plugins and better systems to sort real content from garbage ones.

1 Like

If you are broke and can’t promote your game on roblox well then youtube,tiktok etc exist. I do agree the fact that roblox has little support for poor devs who can’t advertise properly but thats not called being greedy.

3 Likes

Your plugin does seem pretty useful and underrated; a task manager integrated into Roblox Studio seems like something that could appeal to all developers. However, I have to agree with @NoxhazeI and @MajerLance when they say that in its current state, your plugin doesn’t seem much better than Trello. As someone that is always hesitant to spend robux, I would opt for the free alternative to your plugin in its current state. Maybe your plugin is “BRILLIANT” and the “BEST” on all of Roblox, but the way you have marketed it doesn’t make it seem much better than other task managers out there. Additionally, emphasizing words in your marketing definitely makes me wary of buying your plugin. The way you are self congratulating throughout your writing reminds me a little too much of click-bait scams seen across all platforms. By no means am I saying that your plugin is bad; I think it could get really big if you tried giving more information about the plugin instead of repeating that is the best one on Roblox and integrated more features that made it more appealing than its free alternatives. I hope you see the success you want with this plugin and that you consider some of the feedback we’ve given!

4 Likes

I may have been a little emotional, and I appologize for that. I want to turn our focus toward my plugin though and the benefits it has to offer. I want you to reflect on how many times you have had to constantly open Trello. How many times you had issues logging in or going through multiple login screens.

1 Like

its honestly sad to see how roblox forces poor developers to act. Do you think I want to act this way? NO I dont. But I have to! Just look at how my previous post did: Garbage!

To clarify you may see the big “41” or whatever number is on the link, but that is not an accurate reflection of how the plugin actually preformed. I only got 2 sales.

1 Like

I completely understand your struggles of getting noticed on Roblox as a fellow small developer, I think that putting on a fake persona as you say you are here will bring you a lot more hate than sales. Although you say the other strategy didn’t get you many sales (you deserve more than 2 whatt) I found it much more respectable. You seemed farm more professional and trustworthy in that one, maybe even someone I would trust to buy a plugin from. As I said before, your approach now makes you seem as though you may scam me. I want to buy a product because I find the features appealing, not because the creator is telling me about how great it is. To be honest, your plugin seems quite appealing, and if it had some more features I may have considered buying it, but the way you described it in your post scared me away.

1 Like

I was emotional before and I want you to thank you for helping me become more rational. My behavior was completely unacceptable and even if I only got 2 sales it is NOT okay for me to act this way. I want to formally apologize to not only you but all the other users who have interacted with this post. I’ve taken proactive steps for the better as I’ve updated my replies and the post itself.

I’d love to hear your feedback on what you think of the changes. Again, I’m sorry for the previous disruption.

1 Like

The changes you have made make you and your plugin a lot more trustworthy. If you reference these plugins: Rain Module + Plugin and [Plugin] AutoScale Lite for GUIs - Scale your UI, you’ll see how the creators kept it concise, professional, and informational. They got a LOT of sales, and I think you definitely could too! I’m glad to see developers like you taking people’s feedback into consideration and I hope your developer career takes off. Cheers!

3 Likes

Well they are both free plugins that got lucky. I dont really see a main difference from those posts and my old post:

1 Like

Yep, being free definetly helps and luck has to play into it too, I was just pointing out how professional they seemed. Here’s a plugin that isn’t free, but got a lot of attention from the devforum: Atmos - professional skyboxes and lighting. I think your old post is already quite good, but maybe you can add even more to it; add more screenshots, pros and cons, maybe a rebuttal to the argument that there are so many free alternatives since that is a common concern (what features makes your plugin so much better?). I completely understand your frustration and I think that if you keep at it, you’ll definitely find success like the posts I showed you!

2 Likes

Thank you I really appreciate that! It means a lot to hear that from another person as creations usually go unappreciated!

the last time i ever saw u was talking about another different plugin and you linked it and you literally reviewed it yourself a fake review talking good about it

Very cool. Not much else to say. Although i’m too poor to afford it right now.

i’m not sure what you mean but please stay on topic! Make sure the dicussion revolves around the current plugin only!

I’m glad you think its cool! I worked hard to get the task manager working! I’m sorry to hear you cant afford it!

1 Like

I want to thank you again for saying my post is cool. It means a lot!

1 Like