What is the "Dex Explorer"?

And how do you detect it then?
Enlighten us

Why would I give you the method? It relies on a vulnerability in the behavior of the script rather than the GUI

The new Dex Explorer is not placed in CoreGui anymore, I’ve heard. I tried executing it from Roblox Studio.

Obviously if you try executing from Studio it won’ t be in CoreGui since it won’ t work so it has an automatic fixer where it adds itself in PlayerGui.

Just because something is somewhere you can’t access doesn’t mean you can’t find other ways to see if the game has been modified, believe it or not everything an exploit does is detectable by some means just like how every client-side anti-cheat can be bypassed.

1 Like

Yes but because the Client can make things and not replicate them to the Server they can basically get everything that tells the Server about their status and fake it, but as Laws of Phisycs teach us, nothing is perfect

then just simply detect them lol

Yes but they will always find a way of passing undetected

then detect the way that they bypass your previous detection, it’s very simple

But then they find another way of bypassing your check, I can go on all day

then detect the way that they bypass your previous detection, it’s very simple

Then they bypass that, it’s an infinite cycle

Until they give up yeah lol [char limit]

1 Like

All you need is better server checks. The people who ask for ways or make ways to detect inserted GUIs are people who don’t know how to program a backend properly.

That will never happen, you can’t stop Exploiters and Hackers and Crackers, the ones that really want to get in (there’s alleata one) will always find a way in

Yo, this is a bit post is quite old but I just wanted to add onto this:

You can easily make a system to scan the PlayerGui of the LocalPlayer and then kick them if the system finds anything with a name similar to DexExplorer. I’ve been doing this for my anti-exploit system and it works amazingly (As I am using the Adonis Dex version, which imitates the exploiter version.)

Thanks.

Exploiter’s put their guis in coregui or in rare cases a hidden object that only the exploit can access, you can’t access coregui either due to requiring RobloxScript thread context.

There’s a solution: make the character server sided.

The problems is lag, you can workaround this by predicting the player actions with the client.
(I request it to roblox, I’d like if staff saw this msg)

iirc if your game is backdoored a version of DEX exists for serversided things

True, however when they inject the GUI like Dex, it still falls under PlayerGui when they access it which helps to detect it.