What will be the prices of making a game?

I understand you, but i dont know what you want. I dont play on phone see yeah. Btw you want to do Advertisement and Sponsor. See search for a GFX Artist and a Investor.

Well, atm we are getting people to work like… Forever, they will get 500k-750k per year,if the game gets popular, we will pay or in PayPal, or 2M-5M per year.

Seems like your budget is pretty pricy :eyes:

1 Like

I am very good at GFX designing, and I have a budget of spending 100k only on sponsors.

It is. He go steal his mother credit card to buy some robux XD

1 Like

Animators do more of the work to be honest, take the game Arsenal for example they use animations nearly everywhere you see in there game, a modeler wouldn’t really do much and animation takes a lot more work and effort especially if the game is going to be R15.

1 Like

I worked on real life games and got paid 100k USD + the people I worked on roblox…

What kind of games, then? I’m curious now.

1 Like

Well, this is like 50% each, Animations will be everywhere, and models too, the modelers will need to make animals and Guns, and Animators will make the funny, cartoonish or make them move.

What if your game doesn’t go successful would you regret your decision on spending alot of money?

There is no set prices for each role, you might want to do USD/Robux/Percentage payments with your developes, once you decide on that then you need to evaluate when you want out of them.

Scripting can cost a lot and so can building, depending on what kind of game you are wanting to make. For percentage payments, your scripter and builder should be getting 20%-25% of the games revenue each, modelers depending on what you need can be commissions or can be given a %.

For UI designers I would just commission them, make sure to have a list ready of everything you will need. But, if you plan onto having UI’s constantly being made then I would hire a full time UI artist.

Animators should really be commissioned, they play different roles in your game depending on what type of game you are making.

GFX/Music creators should be comissions, no reason to have a full time GFX/Music creators since you won’t be changing GFX or music every couple of days.

Please be aware that you are inflating this post and bumping its priority, if your reply doesn’t contribute to the post then take it to private DM’s

1 Like

Not really,I am making this games for the people that likes games, if the game doesn’t get a lot of robux,I will still pay, Don’t care if no one likes it,at least 50 people that plays it will be awesome!

He’s not wrong. By percentage the standard for programmers usually take the biggest slice of cake (30-40% depending on team size, usually 60% or so in a 2 person team, unless agreeing to 50/50).

OP is looking for “professional” developers for what seems to be a rather complicated game therefore 50K robux which is the equivalent of $175 probably won’t even cut it.

Programmers and Builders/Modellers (I would generally expect builders to be experienced with modelling anyway) are the only ones that should be taking a percentage of profits or paid the most.

UI design should be paid by commission (paid whenever they’re needed to make an interface), there is almost never a time where I see them earning a percentage unless they’re performing another role in development too.

Animation is essentially the same as UI, they should really only be paid when they’re needed to make something.

1 Like

I really like the concept your going with for your game, combining cute animals into a BR game sounds like a really fun experience everyone can enjoy.

1 Like

I don’t really think it’s worth spending atleast a couple hundred dollars for 50 or more people to play your game…

I am making this for fun, I always dream with making a game that will get 1M visits, and we hope we will get better every time we update,since we are making the game big,take in mind 100k robux will be spent only in Sponsors, and if I make that 50 people happy by playing it, it will be awesome.
I always wanted to make people happy!

I completely agree with this as I do think that programmers do the hardest job but to be honest modelling and animation are 2 pretty small jobs that are kind of similar.

1 Like

I do agree that animators should be paid by commission and no means on the same level of pay as programmers. For example you could even look at the #collaboration section for posts by the Adopt Me team to see what they offer in terms of pay for programmers vs modellers.

However, I do consider builders as people that should ideally have experience with modelling so for me they are the same type of role when building environments for a map.

Programmer - 40k
Builder - 30k
UI Designers - 15k
Modellers - 20k
Animators - 25k

1 Like

I completely agree but to be honest at the end of the day everyone is unique and does there own role with there own quality of work that can be helpful in multiple departments in Roblox development.

1 Like