Wondering How To Make A Logo

Hello devs! I would like to make a logo for my group, and I’m wondering if there is and good software to make one with. I’d also like a tutorial of how to make a logo using that software. Thanks for your help!

Happy Building! :hammer_and_wrench:
Blox

1 Like

You can make a logo with any art software out there.
I use Ibis Paint X for my logos (on a tablet).
There is also a website out there where you can make logos: FreeLogoDesign
That site is pretty self explanatory.
If you have a computer you can use Krita. Here is a Tutorial on how to make a logo with Krita.

Hello!
As you’re starting into this I have a few advices for you:

• When creating a new logo you should always take care of the consistency, every line you draw/add should have the same size.

• Originality: This is one of the most important part. If you need to create a new logo for a similar game to… e.g. “Piggy”, don’t use the same typo, size, or colors, so you can avoid being repetitive with the gendre.

• Quality: Always put your best effort into every logo you create. That’s a prove of your proffesionalism.

Softwares:

• If you can spend some money I can recommend you Photoshop or Illustrator.

• If you are looking for free softawares, Gimp is one of your best alternatives, Photopella is a free alternative to Photoshop and for Illustrator (wich uses vectors) you can try out Inkscape and Vectr.

Hope it helps you!
-Dvd

Please consider marking my answer as “Solution :white_check_mark:” if it helped you! Thank you!

3 Likes

Is it possible to make 2 solutions? I love both you (@DavidNet22) and @LandofLee1620’s suggestions?

2 Likes

Make sure that the size of the logo is 512px by 512px

My tip is to put time in your logo, the more time you put in the better end result will get and be sure to test out different styles to find out what suits you the best.

Okay! Thank you for your sizing help! :wink:

Okay! Thank you for your help! :smiley:

No, if one helped you mark a solution that helped you the most including information put into it. If you don’t want to mark a solution, it’ll be good to keep the thread going for others that stumble across this thread or help others that are asking the same question choose what software is good for making (thumbnails, logos, graphic designs ect).

There are a variety of software/ programs to choose from, if you’re into making graphic designs or pay alternatives you could use adobe illustrator, gimp and illustrator programs (Photoshop) isn’t the best option since there are thousands of free alternative programs that can do similar things as payed ones provide you with.

Gimp Inkscape, are free if your into making gfx then blender is good for their special rendering feature. There is a lot of free software to choose from I would pick one that you feel comfortable with.

1 Like

As far as I know it’s not possible to make 2 solutions. But I’m glad my reply was helpful! :heart:
If you have any more questions feel free to message me :+1: