Work at a restaurant! [Development team]

About Us

Hi there! We are the team developing work at a restaurant we have made the start of it but we need someone who can built us the restaurant.

The Team
@Fortex - assistant scripter
@username - builder
@hargest9 - gui and map builder
@username - scripter

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder and scripter to join our team as, We expect high quality builds that add to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Our game needs the restaurant built in the next week as we have our investors coming to see the game in two weeks.

We need the scripter to the kitchen and dining waiter)waitress system.

Payment

We are paying R$/USD per asset. Our preferred payment method is R$ We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the built you’ve created.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum.
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I know this isn’t on the post but are you hiring a UI designer?

2 Likes

We wasn’t before as someone said they would but have just said they are busy so they can’t so sure

1 Like

Hello, i’m interested i’m a experienced builder and i can help you :smiley:

1 Like

I can do detailed asset builds such as furniture, decorrations , and interior designs. Contact me by Shinyju#1831.

~Shinyju.

1 Like

Hello there, I am highly interested in your position. Preferably, please contact me via Discord. My handle is gwghering#6869. Hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

Do you have portfolio or any past work?

1 Like

Sure, you can check me out here! Gabino - Intermediate Builder / Car Importer - #3 by GabinoRBLX

1 Like

Interested in the builder position. My discord is Laemmle#8800 if you want to talk there. Here is my portfolio.

2 Likes

Hi!

I am not hiring you due to That you work is not the style we want as we are needing high quality work.

1 Like

Alright that is understandable. Just so I can stay in the back of your head, I do also make other things that aren’t as low-poly style, but I just don’t have examples at the moment.

1 Like

Hello im interested in building :smile:,

Heres my portfolio [Closed] High Quality Builder For Hire

hope to work with you guys soon

1 Like

Hi, I willing to hire you contact me on dev forum and we can talk about it there.

2 Likes

Do you need a 3D modeler in your team ?

1 Like

How big does it need to be? And how rigid is the two week time frame? Was this a mistake you made, inviting investors before you even hiring a builder or? Any other requirements?

1 Like

It needs to be a good restaurant size and two week time frame was a target we failed

Here’s my portfolio:

Contact me on Discord with any questions

No as I know how to use blender but thxs for asking.

1 Like

Still needing a builder and we are now needing a second scripter!

I’m not sure if you need an animator but if you do im willing to do it for a one time payment.
:slight_smile: