Hi there. I’m Austin, or Wrathsong. I’ve been on Roblox since 2011 and I’ve been developing since early 2015 - I have a long history of both leading and creating here on Roblox. I specialize in scripting, game design, and UI design. I’m the lead developer for Nightmare Studios. I love creating unique experiences on my favorite platform.
Well, here are some of my proudest works (that saw the light of day at least):
- Mountaineer, an infinite skill based game
- Octopus, a 3+ player multiplayer game where players work together to avoid a giant octopus.
- 1010, an infinite brain teaser/puzzle game
- Mega Fun Obby & Mega Fun Obby 2, a couple of really really big obstacles courses. I’m a long-time contributor of programming, UI, and general game design work
- Sweet Tooth, a turn-based board game based off of the kids’ board game Candyland
- Nomrial Legends, aka Lords of Nomrial, an expansive fantasy RPG. I programmed the majority of the 2019 rework of the game
- Calmfall, an infinite physics and skill based game
- Cloudbound, an infinite runner that tests your muscle memory and reflexes
Some footage of some of my games for those who requested it:
- Battlemage: Demo footage 1, Demo footage 2
- Mountaineer: SallyGreenGamer, Fraser2TheMax
- Octopus: GamingWithKev, JonesGotGame, Kong
- 1010: Trailer
- Mega Fun Obby: countless videos
- Sweet Tooth: Julia MineGirl, Joga Velhote
- Hands of Death, a nostalgic RPG paying tribute to the old classics here on Roblox. My first commercial release under Nightmare Studios. Closed because I made it long before FilteringEnabled and it would be too much time to spend fixing it. However, you can still check out the old test server.
- Battlemage, an unfinished first-person spellcaster RPG. You can also still visit the old test server for Battlemage.
- Sacrifice, a puzzle game with a few levels that I made in a weekend for fun
- Bio Boggler, um…pretty much a biology quiz I made for a grade back in high school lol
My hours aren’t restricted right now - If you persuade me to work with you, I will make time for you. Whether I am interested in joining your project depends on a few variables:
- Whether I’m already occupied with other work; I may not be able to start working with you right away
- Compensation - I have standards for compensation; I’m most likely not interested in investing a significant amount of time into a small-time gig
- Interest - Feel free to shoot your shot but I generally don’t work on things that I don’t find interesting or ethical
Although I am selective of what I spend my time working on, I love discussing new business prospects with other developers. That said, don’t be afraid to hit me up
Accepted payment methods:
- Robux - If you are paying from your account balance instead of group funds, then you must cover the marketplace fee
- USD via PayPal
- In certain situations such as long term work, a varying hourly rate may be worked out instead - no less than 15 USD/R$4300 per hour
You’ll have to make a very convincing argument for me to agree to payment via a percentage of revenue from your startup game.
You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or :
Feel free to hit me up with any inquiries regarding business, my portfolio, or…anything else. Thanks for reading!