Hi there. I’m Austin, or Wrathsong. I’ve been on Roblox since 2011 and I’ve been developing since early 2015 - I have a long history of leading and creating here on Roblox. I specialize in scripting, game design, and UI/UX design. I’m the lead developer for Nightmare Studios. I participated in the Fall 2019, Spring 2020, & Summer 2020 Roblox Accelerator sessions. I worked at RedManta LLC for 2 years on Robloxian Highschool.
I currently work on Clicker Simulator!
I’m here to create unique experiences on my favorite platform.
Here are some of my proudest works:
- Hands of Death, a nostalgic RPG paying tribute to the old classics here on Roblox. My first commercial release under Nightmare Studios in 2015.
- Mountaineer, an infinite skill based game
- Octopus, where players work together to avoid a giant octopus.
- 1010, an infinite brain teaser/puzzle game
- Mega Fun Obby & Mega Fun Obby 2, a couple of really really big obstacles courses. I’m a long-time contributor of programming, UI, and general game design work
- Sweet Tooth, a turn-based board game based off of the kids’ board game Candyland
- Nomrial Legends, aka Lords of Nomrial, an expansive fantasy RPG. I programmed the majority of the 2019 rework of the game
- Calmfall, an infinite physics and skill based game
- Cloudbound, an infinite runner that tests your muscle memory and reflexes
- Outlaws, a story game where your train derails and crashes in a ghost town; players must survive several days until another train arrives
- Connect 4, my Roblox rendition of the classic board game
- Brain Simulator, the first simulator I programmed from scratch
- Cartoon Obby, teamed up with Bloxtun again in 2021 to create a new obby
- Inhumane, a game about…playing with robots.
Some footage of some of my games for those who requested it:
- Battlemage: Demo footage 1, Demo footage 2
- Mountaineer: SallyGreenGamer, Fraser2TheMax
- Octopus: GamingWithKev, JonesGotGame, Kong
- 1010: Trailer
- Mega Fun Obby: countless videos
- Sweet Tooth: Julia MineGirl, Joga Velhote
- Battlemage, an unfinished first-person spellcaster RPG. You can also still visit the old test server for Battlemage.
- Sacrifice, a puzzle game with a few levels that I made in a weekend for fun
- Bio Boggler, um…a biology quiz “game” I made for a grade back in high school lol
I host a community of Roblox scripters, Scripters
I post scripting tutorials and Roblox Dev related content on my YouTube channel
Currently not open to new projects for the foreseeable future
I stay pretty busy, but if I want to work with you, I will make time for you. Whether or not I will join your project depends on a few variables:
- Whether I’m already occupied with other work - I may not be able to start working with you right away
- Compensation - I have standards for compensation and I’m most likely not interested in investing a significant amount of time into a small-time gig
- Interest - Feel free to shoot your shot but I generally don’t work on things that I don’t find interesting or ethical
Although I am highly selective of what I spend my time working on, I love discussing business prospects and talking shop with other developers. Don’t hesitate to hit me up
Accepted payment methods:
- USD via PayPal
- In certain situations such as long term work, a varying hourly rate or salary may be worked out instead
Since I have bills to pay, I don’t generally work for free with the promise of a percentage of revenue later, but maybe you can convince me otherwise.
You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or :
- Twitter: WrathsongHS
- Discord: Wrathsong#5087
- Roblox: Wrathsong
- YouTube: Wrathsong
Feel free to hit me up with any inquiries regarding business, my portfolio, or…anything else. Love talking with fellow Roblox devs. Thanks for reading!