Wrathsong | Scripter, Game Designer, UI/UX Designer

About Me

Hi there. I’m Austin, or Wrathsong. I’ve been on Roblox since 2011 and I’ve been developing since early 2015 - I have a long history of leading and creating here on Roblox. I specialize in scripting, game design, and UI/UX design. I’m the lead developer for Nightmare Studios. I participated in the Fall 2019, Spring 2020, & Summer 2020 Roblox Accelerator sessions. I worked at RedManta LLC for 2 years on Robloxian Highschool.

I currently work on Clicker Simulator!

I’m here to create unique experiences on my favorite platform.

Showcase

Here are some of my proudest works:

• Hands of Death, a nostalgic RPG paying tribute to the old classics here on Roblox. My first commercial release under Nightmare Studios in 2015.
  • Mountaineer, an infinite skill based game
  • Octopus, where players work together to avoid a giant octopus.
  • 1010, an infinite brain teaser/puzzle game
  • Mega Fun Obby & Mega Fun Obby 2, a couple of really really big obstacles courses. I’m a long-time contributor of programming, UI, and general game design work
  • Sweet Tooth, a turn-based board game based off of the kids’ board game Candyland
  • Nomrial Legends, aka Lords of Nomrial, an expansive fantasy RPG. I programmed the majority of the 2019 rework of the game
  • Calmfall, an infinite physics and skill based game
  • Cloudbound, an infinite runner that tests your muscle memory and reflexes
  • Outlaws, a story game where your train derails and crashes in a ghost town; players must survive several days until another train arrives
  • Connect 4, my Roblox rendition of the classic board game
  • Brain Simulator, the first simulator I programmed from scratch
  • Cartoon Obby, teamed up with Bloxtun again in 2021 to create a new obby
  • Inhumane, a game about…playing :slightly_smiling_face: with robots.
  • Robloxian Highschool Gameplay & Systems programming for 2 years
  • Clicker Simulator Gameplay, UI/UX & Systems programming
  • Race Clicker Gameplay, UI/UX & Systems programming
  • How Far Can You Ragdoll Gameplay, UI/UX & Systems programming
  • Boxing Battles Gameplay, UI/UX & Systems programming
  • Go Flying Gameplay, UI/UX & Systems programming
  • Blade Ball Gameplay, UI/UX, & Systems programming
  • Blox Fruits Gameplay, UI/UX, & Systems programming
Videos

Some footage of some of my games for those who requested it:

Honorable mentions:

• Battlemage, an unfinished first-person spellcaster RPG. You can also still visit the old test server for Battlemage.
  • Sacrifice, a puzzle game with a few levels that I made in a weekend for fun
  • Bio Boggler, um…a biology quiz “game” I made for a grade back in high school lol

I host a community of Roblox scripters, Scripters
I post scripting tutorials and Roblox Dev related content on my YouTube channel

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or :

Thanks for reading! :call_me_hand:

35 Likes

Hello, @Wrathsong. I’m interested in finding a developer, but I’m on mobile. Could you provide some screenshots perhaps?

1 Like

I highly suggest working with wrathsong, he is an excellent programmer, and a nice/generous person!

1 Like

I approve.
Blue man has the lego scripting experience.

3 Likes

Hey friend, my games are mobile compatible :wink: haha yup, I did you one better and added some popular YouTube footage of some of my games in a dropdown under Showcase. Too much content to provide multiple screenshots for every game

2 Likes

Alrighty! Nice! I’ll check it out!

EDIT: You look like quite a good programmer! I might need you soon, so I might contact you shortly :smiley:

+1
I highly suggest people work with Wrathsong, I’ve had the privilege of working with him and being mentored by him throughout the years. He is a hard worker, and a very friendly person.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. Updated my showcase with a link to my new game, Cloudbound

https://www.roblox.com/games/693708657

I’m interested in commissioning you, I sent you a friend request on discord.

I’ve worked with Wrathsong personally and he’s a wonderful person to do anything with. Can’t recommend him enough.

I’ll like to work with Wrathsong one day. i never asked him if I could ever hire him, If I do I may pay around 1k :robux: :

Updated my portfolio with a link to my newest game, Connect 4 :smile:

From March 1st to May 22nd I will be participating in the Roblox Accelerator program. I will only be available for small commissions (i.e. scripting singular systems or tasks) during this time. If you are looking to discuss longer term work (i.e. scripting an entire game) feel free to contact me in June :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello there!

I was wondering if you’re still hireable?

I own a Military Group and was wondering if you could make a gun system from scratch?

Obviously, there are more things that we need done but we can negotiate this on discord.

My discord is - JFK#1234

1 Like

Hello, your commissions are open?

Updated for the first time in a couple years with my projects in that time