Ye Olden Shed - Eternal

Hello everyone! I am getting into the building and have been building a lot to fill my portfolio
(shameless plug: Building Portfolio) anyway, I decided to build this old shed, how does it look?

Old Shed - Don't mind the lighting glitch in the interior.

Thanks for reading and looking.

6 Likes

why is there nothing inside the shed? i love your variation in shape and you do good color variation also1!!!

1 Like

Thanks! If you love the variation in shape and color, you’ll like my next build :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
(WIP)

(Keep in mind, I just came back from a like 1-2 year break from building, so it isn’t my best work.)

3 Likes

it might as well be. there should be a river or something under the bridge yes?

just a question, are those shapes with beveled edges made in external software? because all your shapes seem to have beveled edges

1 Like

I finished it, here is my post: Le' Meilleur Pont

1 Like

If it’s not too much to ask do you make your build in or outside (blender, maya?) roblox studio? Like @IceTheOneAndOnly said the shed feels a bit empty (maybe adding some farming tools in there may help?), but overall It’s very pleasing to eye and the coloring is perfect.

:smiley:

1 Like

It is a practice so what you see is final, but I will add stuff in the future. Anyway, I modeled the planks and bricks in Blender and assembled them in Roblox. Thank you for the advice and feedback!

1 Like