EternalEthel: Builder for Hire

Hiya! I’m EternalEthel (Knotbold), and I’m a Roblox builder and modeler who’s been on Roblox since 2017 and developing since 2018! I specialize in mid-poly to realistic, but I have a bit of expertise in low poly as well.

Showcase

Here are some of my notable builds!

Mechanics Garage/Shop

Detailed Castle Door

Straw/Brick Hut

Ornament

Well

Igloo

Greek Pillar

"Japanese" Wooden Bridge

Campfire Pit

Ancient Gazebo

Old Shed

Le’ Meilleur Pont

Terms

PLEASE READ BEFORE HIRING ME!

Terms Of Service

• I will not take percentages as payment.
  • You must pay me before I give you the build and supply proof of payment.
  • I will not supply any refunds.
  • I ALWAYS have the right to cancel or deny an order within reason.
  • I must get a 25-50% down payment before starting the commission, depending on the commission size.
  • You must cover the 30% tax when paying through T-shirts or Gamepasses.

Payment

All prices are negotiable, so feel free to discuss this with me! My prices are heavily dependent on the scale and how vigorous the project is.

• Minimum price of 600-800 Robux or $10 USD.
  • I am only accepting Robux payments in the form of T-shirts, gamepasses, group funds, or a Robux Giftcard.
  • All orders are subject to possible discounts! :slight_smile:

The best way to reach me is through my Discord @ Knotbold#4109 - Please send a short summary of the project and what’d you like me to do. I am usually always active and will try my best to reply to your message as quickly as possible. Hope to see you soon!

11 Likes

Hello, not looking to hire you but, you should provide more examples of your work… 1-2 examples isn’t really good in my opinion and wont give you a higher chance of being hired!

1 Like

Nice work!

I will def keep you in mind.

1 Like