Your Invite to RDC 2022 and More!

They’ve only sent out the first wave of invites, which usually only includes top developers. I wouldn’t get too pessimistic just yet.

2 Likes

Very cool, hopefully I’ll be invited this year. An in-person award show definitely sounds interesting.

Super excited and can’t wait to see everyone at RDC this year! :smiley:

Any reason for the shorter event this year? Once we add in the Innovation Awards it starts to feel like the event is getting more cramped. 3 days might potentially be nicer in the future :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wait, Does this only mention developers who have games over 19K / 19M / more visits?

Not exactly. Owning a popular game is good way to be invited, but contributors can also be invited.

1 Like

I guess time to wait for my invite!

1 Like

Will the game jam be for everyone or just for the invited people?

Why was virtual the only option available?

1 Like

What are the requirements to get an invite?

2 Likes

When will we start to see more invites go out?

To be quite honest it is very likely to be a well known developer with a large game or something like that.

If I attend in person, I’ll be giving out 3D printed drone keychains!

3 Likes

Cant wait Hope I get invited this year.

Yay!

I can’t wait for RDC and the new tech Roblox will be showing us! Plus Innovation Awards! Sounds like this is going to be a fun couple of days! I can’t wait! :smile:

Very exciting to see what RDC has to offer this year.

Just curious, i know the invites are just being given out, but did anybody got their invites yet? And also what are the requirements?

I can’t wait to see what’ll be announced at RDC this year, I’m hoping to get an invite this year!

Pretty excited to see what they have in store for us this year! :grin:

And how do they know that,that specific player is a developer?

Definitely excited for the Game Jam! Only problem I see is having the theme be announced in Guilded. I know you guys own it, but will it also be shared on the dev forum?

1 Like