Youtube 3am challenge intro

:scream::scream:intro for when the game starts; the gray dude is gonna be replaced with your player

give feedback and tell me if this is exactly like the 3am challenge videos in 2018

46 Likes

Can I volunteer to be the first to brave this new mission…

of begging for attention at 3 AM on Youtube?

(:< lawq - Roblox

2 Likes

Bro this is ROBLOX not YouBlox :melting_face:

2 Likes

Omg!! I waited so long whats expected reles date i ned to 3 am chaleng for 18281828287$ !!!

1 Like

omg yes!!! we need more of this on roblox!!! WHEN IS THE RELEASE DATE!!! :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

If you remove the selfie stick and have the player pointing a phone camera towards themselves with shakiness, it would be perfect.

Remember, some 7 year-olds with no experience using their mom’s phone made these videos.

8 Likes

ROBLOX DEV EXPOSED BEING SENSIBLE :interrobang: :scream: :eyes:

Make the animations a little more expressive, add more freeroyalty_audiojungle_dramatichorror_thud_appleitunes.mp3s in there, and you’re pretty much done. Amazing lighting, and I love the camera animations. Great work, cheers.

5 Likes

You just remainded me this

MonkaW moment

Good animation, I have a feeling it could be a great intro for various type of games.
Are you going to make a horror game out of it or a normal game?

5 Likes

Amazing animation and graphics. The concept is unique, and along with that, hilarious.
Great job… I guess?

2 Likes

there is right before the anim plays and some in the anim but the audio is way to quiet

1 Like

horror :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

2 Likes

expected release date at 3am :scream::scream:

2 Likes

if the audio in the video wasnt too quiet, you could hear the 3am-suspensful-horror.mp3 music plus some dramatic-thud-3am.mp3 sounds which are played before and after the anim; most 3am videos were made by youtubers with millions of subscribers and tons of clickbait which is why i used a selfie stick as only youtubers would actually use them

this video is where all inspiration is from (SIRI IN SANTIAGO) DO NOT PLAY WITH SANTIAGO AND SIRI AT 3AM GONE WRONG! - YouTube

1 Like

literally every horror game is a copy of an already bad game (the mimic) so its better off as horror
ez

1 Like

This is perfection. I need to stay updated with this one

2 Likes

4gvdom64roi71

Yep

1 Like

wait u watch pamtri les gooo

also why is his humanoidrootpart not sticked to the dummy

I just realised that lol yeah.

Forgot to mention your giftcard giveaway for people who sub with notifs

4 Likes