Youtube 3AM Challenge Lobby System

:scream::scream: this lobby is gonna be used as a ready up system and once all players ready the game would start.
the lobby is based off a youtube 3am video page as thats what the game is about and there are up to 6 players

EDIT: ADDED scarypianomusic.mp3 AND amityvillehorror-scaryhalloweensoundeffects.mp3
EDIT2: CHANGED SOME MUSIC BUT I DONT FEEL LIKE RE MAKING THE VIDEO

once everyone is ready this cutscene will play Youtube 3am challenge intro (with some adjustments like sound effects)

give feedback and tell me if this is exactly like the 3am challenge videos in 2018 and maybe give suggestions :scream::scream::scream:
(the lobby isnt fully finished yet, just wanted to show it so far)

10 Likes

Don’t look at your neighborhoods park at 3AM

1 Like

cringe yt 3am. Also I like ur design choice using it as youtube. Now gotta wait for it to come.

2 Likes

lets goo!!
but yeah in the lobby where you can see my player, every player in the game will be set inside it with a random animation

ah thats a cool. What I think you should add like levels like
:shock: OMG! 3AM CHALLENGE AT ABONDON CASTLE! :shock:
:shock: OMG! 3AM CHALLENGE WITH ALIVE AMOGUS DOLL! :shock:
:shock: OMG! 3AM CHALLENGE WITH NEIGHBOUR! :shock:

and so many more cringe ideas that keeps on comin!

1 Like

well this is a horror game as you can see from the post a linked, but after this game i could continue the 3am challenges like
3AM AT A TRAMPOLINE PART (GONE WRONG):scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

LMAO with the creepy uncle who wont let anyone touch his umm nephew : )

1 Like

woah chill out with the posts guys

ehhhhhhhhhhh when its about youtube chill is not a thing : )

whoever is watching this cringe 3am challenge video on youtube liked and disliked the video at the same time :rofl:
otherwise it’s good!

3 Likes

OMG!!! I CANT WAIT FOR PREMIERE PLS RELEASE pls

the only FEEDBACK i have is make the ready button at the botto.

1 Like

It looks great! I like the idea of the game and the layout of it. Can’t wait for the game to come out!

2 Likes