Updatelog #1

Zeal - Updatelog #1 - Help and Feedback / Cool Creations - DevForum | Roblox

Updatelog #2

Zeal - Updatelog #2 - DevForum | Roblox

Updatelog #3

Zeal - Updatelog #3 - Help and Feedback / Cool Creations - DevForum | Roblox

Updatelog #4

Zeal - Updatelog #4 - Help and Feedback / Cool Creations - DevForum | Roblox

So, coming to the point… I’ve been working on Zeal for the last 5-6 days to update Zeal to the biggest update! This update will be a Reaslitic map update. No, Low Poly or Mid-Poly. So, it’s going to take some time to make and launch this update and also I’m going out of my town for a while. So, this update will be probably launched this month-end…

I’m in need of a scripter to help me out to code the UI’s. I would be glad if anyone comes forward and helps me :slight_smile:
Note: I’m not going to pay for scripting the UI’s. But, I would be glad if anyone helps me!

PROGRESSION

• Made a map with Voxel lighting for the realistic feel!

THINGS TO BE DONE WITHIN A WEEK

• None. As I’m going out of town for a while…

screenshots: (Voxel Map)

Feedback is appreciated!

If you would like to submit map(s) for my game, please do! It will help me a lot!

Zeal is a Semi-Realistic futuristic FPS! You get to fight with AI soldiers!

YOU CAN PLAY THE BETA VERSION HERE: Zeal - Roblox

JOIN THE COMMUNITY: Aviatrix - Roblox

Note: I’ve updated the main game to the map which I’m working on. So there are no weapons nor AI soldiers!

2 Likes

Very realistic game I like it. It has good shadows and nice lightning, and a realistic water. also the reflect is so amazing in the water. :100: :clap:

1 Like

Unable to join the game, it says you need to enable HTTP requests.image_2021-08-11_082415

Ima go and fix this… In half an hour as my mother is using my PC. But, my friends and other people did not get this issue to join the game. Anyways, lemme just fix it out as soon as possible.!

Hey buddy, try joining the game now, and just let me know if you’re able to play or not. :slight_smile:

:memo: - Harmony

I’m very confused as to what this game is. The map is stolen, that warehouse outside of the map is a free model, and there is no AI and guns at all. What is this?

You gotta wait, buddy. This game is still in work.