Hey devs! I’m back with another Updatelog on my upcoming game - Zeal

Previous Updatelog(s)
Updatelog #1

Zeal - Updatelog #1 - Help and Feedback / Cool Creations - DevForum | Roblox

Updatelog #2

Zeal - Updatelog #2 - DevForum | Roblox

Updatelog #3

Zeal - Updatelog #3 - Help and Feedback / Cool Creations - DevForum | Roblox

So, finally! I have added the main part of the game! That is: “The AI enemies”. I have also made a place where you can Practice and learn the controls of the game. I’m pretty sure that this will be the main Updatelog of Zeal. The update of AI enemies!

Note: I have added only 3 AI enemies instead of 10 because if 1 player is playing the game and if 10 AI soldiers keep on killing the player, it will be not so fun. I will be adding more AI enemies in future when more people play my game!

PROGRESSION

• Added AI soldiers / enemies.
  • Added a place where new players can practice and learn about the game’s controls.

THINGS TO BE DONE WITHIN A WEEK

• Customize the loadout UI
  • Add some secondary weapons
  • Add money system. (Player gets money when he/she kills the enemy)

screenshots: (AI soldiers and Training area)

GLIMPSE:

Feedback is appreciated!

If you would like to submit map(s) for my game, please do! It will help me a lot!

Zeal is a Semi-Realistic futuristic FPS! You get to fight with AI soldiers! (Still in Beta so I did not put the AI soldiers however, there are AI NPC for you to shoot and try out the weapons!!)

YOU CAN PLAY THE BETA VERSION HERE: Zeal - Roblox

JOIN THE COMMUNITY: Aviatrix - Roblox

6 Likes

Just played the game, and I found it fun to battle the NPCs. Made me feel like I’m in a battle. Also the map is really well made! Are you planning on having music in the game?

Yeah! Music for sure! Gonna put some intense battle music in the next update.

1 Like

Nice. That will make the experience better for sure. I am a music maker, so I am up for grabs if you want

1 Like

Oh wow! But sadly, I’m not hiring anyone now. I’m trying to make a game which is made by me. Without hiring anyone. But I’m planning to hire in future for the game’s intensive development. (When I get revenue so that I can hire).

1 Like

Understandable. Good luck with your game. I’ll stay updated with the project!

1 Like