[DISCONTINUED] Clothing Designer Portfolio

topic closed by my request.

people keep contacting me even though I clearly stated my commissions were closed, and it is just wasting too much of my time to upkeep the portfolio. i might re-post in the future, but very very far in the future.

thank you to everyone that i have worked with in the past, for your support and the opportunity to work with you.

36 Likes

Your discord is not open, I sent a message it says that since I don’t share a server with you the message didn’t go through, my discord is Quionew#2800

1 Like

I’m extremely interested I added you on discord :slight_smile:

1 Like

I added you on discord im really interested

1 Like

I’m looking for a clothing designer. Looks like your the right fit for the job! I need someone to make me a ducky outfit— meaning a custom shirt and pants. If your interested please let me know.

Thanks,

iiiTwist_Dev

Hi there, I don’t do animal/fur suits but if it’s just a regular outfit that is ducky themed then that’s fine. If that’s the case then feel free to PM me on the DevForum or add me on Discord!

Okay great, I’ll let you know when I’m available!

My work wasn’t finished completely yet, but from what I’ve seen…

10/10 would use again. ryantactics#1103

2 Likes

Hi, I’m would love to hire you for 1 Group merch hoodie. So whenever you have time and you open comissions again please contact me at, NovaLamp#5430

1 Like

Wow your designs are really good, I’d like to hire you although, it is a little bit of a strange request…
Basically i’m looking for pirate/tropical clothing for cat people. So beachwear + pirate stuff + cats… Dunno if its something you’d be up for. I also have custom clothing meshes i would like you to use too.
aridres2
custom mesh clothing - basically works the same as a shirt

If you are interested please send me a message Thx

I am unsure if I would be able to do this, as I’m not familiar with meshes/3D clothing. I design clothing for the Roblox catalog.

2 Likes

Thats ok, if you dont want too, but its very easy, its just drawing on a template, same as doing shirts and pants. Anyway all the best!

1 Like

I suggest blending your shading a bit, but besides that I LOVE YOUR FORMAL WEAR OMG. :star_struck::revolving_hearts::kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Yo! I’m interested in your job offer! Discord: Zakaruko#2029

1 Like

Job offer…? This is my portfolio, not a job posting. If you’re looking for work, I suggest #collaboration:recruitment instead!

3 Likes

Damn that attitude… It’s fine, I actually meant as in I was interested in your work & wanted to hire you & you said this,

Apologies for not saying it correctly. Have a good day/night.

1 Like

Ah, sorry for the confusion. I thought you meant you were looking to be hired. Feel free to send me another friend request on Discord if you still want to hire me! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If you can make the arms and legs transparent instead of that fixed skin color, I can hire you.

1 Like

The skin colour is just a display to showcase her clothing. It’s not part of the outfit

3 Likes

but are you really advanced if you cant make simple police/military clothing?

1 Like